Momojiro chapter~

•No POV•

After the incident at school, when jiro had found Momo crying, the two girl became the best of friends. They hung out almost everyday after school and Momo started to feel a little different about their relationship....

•Momo's POV•

It's been around 2 weeks since me and jiro became best friends, we hung out a lot, gossiped, and had sleepovers. I couldn't ask for a better friend, unlike camie kyoka wasn't fake like plastic.

Today we're going on a 'date' to a fancy restaurant, well to me it's a date.. about 3 or 4 days ago I started feeling happier to be around jiro, I get butterflies in my stomach whenever Im around her and I start to blush for no reason! Yes. I have feelings for her..

But what's not to like about her? She's sweet, funny and smart! But I don't really expect my feelings to be returned, I don't even know if she likes girls... so I will ask her tonight! Either she accepts my feelings and we fall in love, orrr I get rejected and end up forever alone.

•time skip to the date•

I sat at the table waiting for jiro to arrive, I checked my phone every few minutes to see if any texts or calls from her had came through, as I looked down at my phone for about the 20th time I heard a soft voice call my name.

"Hey Momo-chan!" I look up and see probably the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

I couldn't help my self but blush and stutter out.

"H-hey kyoka!" I adored the girl if you could not tell.

•No POV•

The purple haired girl pulled out her chair and sat opposite to the black haired girl. They begin to chat and order food.

Around the time they were both about to leave they got up and tipped the waiter.

"Bye Momo, hope we can do this again some time" kyoka smiled at her bestfriend. As jiro turned around, she was stopped by someone pulling on her wrist. She turned around to see Momo staring down at the floor.

"L-listen kyoka... I like you! I don't expect you to feel the same way I understand, I mean I don't even know if you like girls! It's just, your nice, funny, sweet, everything I would adore to be... you helped me through hard times and made me feel accepted. You probably don't feel the same way I just hope nothing changes between u-" Momo was cut off from her mumbling by a pair of warm lips being pressed against her own. The two girls melted into their kiss and part not too long after.

"Hopefully that will explain how I also feel towards you" kyoka said whilst winking and making her way home.

Momo on the other hand was stood still, frozen in place with a wide smile painted across her face and blush which was as red as kirishima's hair. You could say they were officially dating ❤️