Extra chapter- tsuchako~

•No POV•

the two girls were on a date at a theme park tsuyu always wanted to go to, it wasn't anything special it had a few fun rides and a decent burger joint, but ochako wanted to take her beloved tsu on the Ferris wheel... it had the best view of Masutafu, a beautiful river, lit up houses which were scattered across the river and the stars in the night sky to top it off.

"Thank you very much ochako-chan for taking me here. I've always wanted to go since I was a tag pole, kero" asui said thanking her girlfriend. Uraraka blushed at her frog friend and held tsuyu's hand as the cart they sat in on the Ferris wheel was about to reach the top.

"N-no problem tsu-chan, anything for you" the pink cheeked girl said softly whilst smiling widely.

"To show my appreciation, I bought you this, kero" tsu said whilst handing uraraka a heart shaped balloon which she had kept in her bag.

"T-thank you asui" Ochako smiled, grabbing the balloon's string and gripping onto it tightly.

Tsuyu's mouth widened slightly as they finally reach the top just to reveal one of the most beautiful sceneries they had both seen.

"It truly is a beautiful view, isn't it?" Uraraka asked whilst smiling.

"Y-yeah it is, kero" tsuyu said whilst looking over to Uraraka. Uraraka blushed and began to lean towards tsuyu. The two shared a passionate kiss as the cart began to descend down.

After they both went on a few more rides and shared a burger the two girls began to head home but ended up staying asui's house to watch a movie and cuddle.