Backstabbed~

•End of the school day, No POV•

Bakugou and midoriya were walking through the halls to the schools exit door when they heard someone call bakugou's name.

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU" momo shouted as she stomped towards the two with camie following behind her. He was about the speak when..

SLAP

momo gave him a hard smack across the face as 'tears' came from her eyes. Izuku watched, confused what was going on.

"h-how dare you kiss me like that when you know I like someone else! You didn't have to force yourself on me like that, even if I don't feel the same way back!" Momo cried as camie comforted her holding back a massive grin.

"B-bakugou? Y-you kissed her?..." midoriya stuttered letting go of the blonde's hand and backing up towards the school door.

"W-well we did kiss but it's not what you thin-" before bakugou could Finnish his sentence the green haired boy slammed the door and began running to his dorm.

Bakugou was speechless, his eyes began to fill with tears as camie interrupted by talking.

"Boo hoo, there goes your little boyfriend slut" She snickered.

"What the fuck do you want from me? You've ruined my relation ship with the person I love.. what more could you want!?" Bakugou yelled.

"I wan-" camie was about to command Bakugou to be her boyfriend when momo interrupted her.

"You will be my boyfriend, camie will be your best friend and you ignore izuku, if not I will hurt midoriya... a lot" Momo command as a sly grin painted across her face. She then walked pass the two to her own dorm.

"Momo you bitch!" Camie screamed, angry that her bestfriend had taken her shot away to be with katsuki again. The blonde whipped his tears and slowly made his way back to his dorm, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

•meanwhile In midoriya's dorm, izuku's POV•

*sniff* I knew it... why would he like me? Why would he choose me over momo who is very attractive and smart, and camie who is also very beautiful and good at gymnastics. I picked up my phone and rang the first person I could think of.

RING RING...

Ochako- izu? Are you there? Hi!

Izuku- y-yes *sniff* ochako...

Ochako- oh my you sound awful! What happened!?

•No POV•

Over the next half an hour izuku explained what had happened at the end of school and apologised for calling her to rant about his problems.

•meanwhile with Ochako, Ochako's POV•

I angrily put down the phone, the the actual hell would bakugou do that to izuku?! Ugh he really is a damn player.

•time skip to next morning at school because I'm lazy 😌•

Izuku didn't seem to be here today, I don't blame him he's probably devastated. I would be too if I found out tsuyu was cheating on me.

"Roun- uraraka?..." wow isn't this fan fucking tastic.

" what do you want bakugou?" I hissed, he looked down at me, how disgusting I thought avoiding his gaze.

"Hey babyyyy!" I heard momo shout as bakugou turned around quickly and walked towards her. Wow so now that izuku knows he was cheating on him with momo their relationship finally comes out? As soon as she notices me and the fact I was talking with bakugou she scrunches her nose in disgust and rolls her eyes. (maybe if she tried hard enough she'll find a brain back there) probably due to the fact I use to have a crush on bakugou and I'm izuku's best friend.

I watch as the two intertwined their hands and walked to class together with camie trailing behind, annoyed and cranky... probably from practise or the fact bakugou is hooking up with her best friend.