Inasa~

•No POV•

"And where have you two been exactly?" Mr Aizawa spat at Midoriya and Bakugou.

"We woke up late, I picked him up from his dorm." Bakugou replied sourly, he was In a bad mood since he didn't get to finish his coffee (same when I don't get my cinnamon milk 😶)

"Yeah yeah not like I haven't heard that from you Bakugou, that will be on your report" Mr aizawa snapped back.

The two then proceeded to their desks and got out their books to write down the title. Half way through the lesson Iida had came from door to talk to mr Aizawa, he lent over and whispered something into the teacher's ear.

"Todoroki would you like to follow along with Tenya? I assume you know why" Aizawa yelled, glaring at the boy.

Todoroki hesitantly got up and made his way out of the classroom, following Iida to who knows where.

After class Bakugou, Midoriya, Camie and Toga were on their way to stop off at their lockers since it was now break. The group of teenagers stopped in shock as Bakugou's locker had a massive dent in the side off it which left it hanging open as if it had been forced open by something or someone. He ran over to make sure nothing had been stolen, he kept a lot of expensive things there. Like shoes, money, and other things which costed him a lot.

The thing he did find, was a pink bra. It was frilly and had a cute small bow at the front, there was a label on the side of it which read Camie Utsushimi In pretty girly handwriting. She blushed and snatched it away from the blond male.
(Oh god that was weird to type out lmao)
"Ugh Todoroki! He so petty and gross, where did he even get this that creep?" Camie ranted, she was pretty pissed off at Shoto.

Midoriya however, just stood there frozen from shock not knowing how to process what just happened, of course it was Todoroki but imagine if they had gone over there just to find another persons clothing in his locker? He sort of just cowered to the side trying to avoid eye contact with them.

"I'm not a creep you left that at my house you bitch"

The group turned around to see Todoroki stood with his arms crossed in anger, he went over to Bakugou and pushed him backwards which caused him to collide into the lockers. Shoto smirked and laughed which drove Bakugou crazy. He lept forwards and swung a massive right hook at Todoroki, Todoroki fell backwards and almost collapsed onto the floor from the force of the punch.

The two boys then began to go at it, punching, kicking and pushing it was an ugly scene and made Midoriya upset to think that two people were physically hurting each other because of him. It was Bakugou's final straw when Todoroki began to speak.

"Heh.. is that all you got? Pretty weak like your will to fight for Midoriya"

Bakugou was pissed as fuck, he grabbed a Todoroki by the collar and began punching his stupid and smug face over and over again. In the end Todoroki was covered in black and blue bruises and sat against the lockers on the floor whilst Bakugou had a nose bleed.

(I'm very surprised that Camie got expelled for barely fighting yet Bakugou doesn't get anything for doing this)

Students were crowded around the two boys and asking Todoroki if he was okay whilst the girls were screaming how 'hot' and 'strong' Bakugou was. Todoroki was then taken away to the infirmary by a boy named.... Inasa

Inasa stayed with Todoroki until 8pm at night when Todoroki was able to get up without feeling as if he was going to collapse, he made sure that Shoto was alright and comfortable.

"Huh!.. w-where am I? Where is everyone? What time is it?" Todoroki Shoto up in a panic since the last thing he remembered was getting a blow to the face with Bakugou's fist.

"Geez bud quiet it up it's 8, you're in the nurse's office and you blacked out after getting your ass beat" Inasa explained, yelling slightly which made Todoroki flinch.

"Oh yeah...." Todoroki sighed as he looked down in shame, it was irrational of him to do what he did and it made him feel really bad.

"You feeling alright? You look a little pale" Inasa asked, Todoroki blushed slightly since he had never had someone really care for him like this.

His father was a cold man who only wanted Todoroki to take over his business for the money and his mother had always been slightly distant with him and had given him a burn mark on his face.

"Y-yeah I'm fine..." Todoroki muttered, the two sat in silence.

Their faces were inches apart and they were sat making eye contact.

What was this feeling?

———————————————

Hello everyone, nice to be back on wattpad and write a proper-ish chapter.

Now on a serious note, updates are little everywhere at the moment since obviously most of you have heard of the corona virus (COVID-19). A good friend of mine is very sick and may have it and someone in my family might as well, not to mention people at my school are in self isolating so it's a case of I still have school unlike a lot of people and I have to go shopping quite often to buy supplies just incase.

Obviously it doesn't affect my time at home too much but it's a pain which takes up a lot of my time in general but hopefully soon enough once things get better or I have more time I can update up to multiple times a week however for now it's going to be a bit of a random schedule but it does give me time to think of new chapters to publish.

I have an idea for an ending chapter but I'm just thinking of parts to build up to that ending so as an estimate there will probably be no more than 6 chapters, however once this book finishes I will definitely start writing a new one and I'm always happy and open to suggestions for future books.

But for now that's it, thank you all so much for the support. 30k reads and 1k votes! You're all so amazing and ily all Tysm.