Heartbroken...or..?~

Uraraka's POV

I woke up at 5:30am, puffy eyed and tear stained cheeks.

•flash back to the day before•

I was on the phone to one of my best friends, tsuyu asui, I had just finished my shift at my new part time job.

We talked for a bit and eventually ended the call, as I walked down the cold streets I see two familiar looking people In the distance "huh?" I thought.

I got closer and the closer I got, the more I felt my world shatter. '' my best friend... and my c-crush" I began to sniffle and ran the rest of the way back.

•end of  flashback•

I had been up all night crying so no wonder I looked horrible...  I got up and headed to the bathroom to brush my hair and get ready.

•at school•

I sat down in my seat, hoping that the day would end quickly. Suddenly I heard my name being called.

"Hey ura-chan!" ' it was midoriya' I thought while panicking.

I didn't bother to turn my head thinking maybe he would leave me alone.buuut no. He took the seat next to me and set up all his things.

"So hows you and your new boyfriend?" my tone  had hints of venom in it, he looked at me confused.. how dense.

"Wha- pfft boyfriend? You know I don't swing that way" he laughed.

"Didn't seem so during your kiss last night" I mumbled, all he did was stare.

"Ochako I'm s-"

*RINGGGG RINGGG*

Luckily the bell rang before he could finish.

•time skip•

About half way into the lesson katsuki bakugou walked in... he took the seat next to midoriya and I started to tear up. I asked the teacher if I could be excused to go to the bathroom and he accepted.

When I was out of sight in the stall I burst out crying, tears streaming down my face.. then I heard the stall's door open...

It was tsu phew...

"Uraraka?" She said sounding slightly concerned. After a while of me rambling about  random things and explaining why I was upset, she spoke.

"Ah, do your upset your best friend is in a relationship with your crush?! I see.." all I did was nod slightly in a response. Tsu hugged me which made me blush a little.

I smiled to myself, knowing what was going on.

I found someone who could truly love me and I could truly love..

•Bakugou's POV• (also a time skip to lunch)

"Woah so you actually took him on a date?!"

"To think bakugou actually went on a date with someone"

"Good job bro, that's so manly!"

His 'friends' kept making/asking annoying remarks and questions about his and izukus 'date'.

"and. TheY. KISSED" Mina squealed jumping up and down. Bakugou looked down and sighed, the kiss didn't seem special... midoriya never kissed back and it kinda seemed forced.

•No POV•

The blonde boy looked around and spotted the smaller green-haired boy, sat a desk with his friends whilst drawing. Bakugou feeling his confidence boost up, strolled over to midoriya and leaned over his art examining what the other was drawing.

 Bakugou feeling his confidence boost up, strolled over to midoriya and leaned over his art examining what the other was drawing

"Awe did you draw. Picture of me" bakugou flirtishly teased.

"No it's some idiot who thinks it's okay to kiss people in the middle of the streets where his potential secret admirers could be watching." The greenette replied bluntly not bothering to take his eyes of his paper.

However, katsuki frowned slightly while letting out an audible sigh.

"You mean your round faced friend?" the blonde asked.
"Yes.. she's liked you for some time and saw us.. uh kiss...." katsuki frowned, midoriya didn't seem happy about the fact they kissed. Bakugou just trailed his way back to his desk avoiding the states of people after hearing their conversation..