Thank you~

•No POV•

Katsuki's rage began to settle as he heard the sweet voice of his lover from over the phone, we went away from the loud noises to talk to Midoriya.

"It's late, what are you doing out so late?" Midoriya sighed.

"Oi shush shush shushhhh" Bakugou shushed.

"Oh um sorry, do you have plans on how to get home" Midoriya asked.

"I can drive, you little shit" Bakugou was getting a little mad again as he spoke, thinking that Midoriya was trying to provoke him in some way.

"...I'll come pick you up, where are you at?" Midoriya sighed.

After that Midoriya had came to drive Katsuki back to his dorm, Midoriya figured that Bakugou would do something dumb if he was left alone and it was better if he watched over Bakugou.

He helped Bakugou walk over to the couch and the two sat on the couch, tangled like two pretzels as they intertwined their bodies into a cuddle. Midoriya has never really seem Bakugou so calm, probably because Bakugou had a headache and didn't want to hear shouting. It was nice, no one to bother them whilst the two spent what felt like hours sat staring into each other's eyes.

"Thank you" Midoriya said, breaking the calm silence between them.

"F....for what?" Bakugou asked, he was starting to feel a little better but he felt sick now.

"For everything silly, you never gave up on us or our relationship when you could have had a pretty or popular girlfriend. Even after the hard dents which have been out in our relationship and still are being put in it, you still stay with me and hoping that we can make it. I love you Katsuki.. never forget that" Midoriya whispered.

"You too... over the time I've known you I've tried to change so I can be a better person for you and we can be happy instead of me being the idiot I am and screwing shit up, I really do love you Izuku and I hope that once this is all over we can just look back and laugh..." Bakugou whispered back, he seemed sober than ever at the moment.

——————

Hello

I will right another chapter soon I'm just working on other things so I'll be able to release a proper chapter after 💕