Expelled~

•No POV•

Through out the whole morning of the next day, katsuki couldn't stop thinking about and staring at the boy who he had a crush on. Izuku's eyes sparkled in the sunlight as he stared out of the window, focusing his attention on the blossom trees outside. Katsuki blushed and examined the greenette's every move, from blinking to how quick he was breathing. However before bakugou knew it, it was already lunch. Izuku must have been day dreaming when the bell rang since he hadn't moved an inch for about 5 minutes, the blonde haired male found this as the perfect shot to talk to him.

"U-Uhm heyy" Bakugou stuttered as he looked around the room trying to not seem awkward. Midoriya was caught off guard by the sudden loud voice of the (hot) blonde jock that stood over him.

"O-oh hi bakugou...." midoriya mumbled as he got out of his seat and headed to the class room exit.

"W-Wait! Uh- w-would you like to eat lunch with m-me?" Bakugou blurted out. Izuku looked back at katsuki and sighed.

"Katsuki you know I-" midoriya was about to explain why he did not wish to sit with blonde when he was suddenly cut off.

"Look! I know... but you said you need time to rethink your feelings... so why don't we talk it out?" Bakugou asked whilst nervously scratching the back of his neck.

The room was silent for about 10 seconds until the green haired male broke it by letting out a loud sigh, he nodded his head slightly as the blonde's face lit up with joy. The two then proceeded to walk up to the roof top to eat their lunch together. As they began to eat, sat side by side, there was complete silence until bakugou tried to make small talk.

"So... h-how do you feel about me?..." Bakugou asked whilst lowering his gaze.

"I don't know..... I-i do like you but.... will you and I?.... have a better relationship this time?.." Izuku asked whilst starting to cry slightly. Bakugou nodded and gave midoriya and small hug then kissed him on the forehead. The two looked each other in the eyes then started to laugh a little.

Midoriya then felt the sudden feeling of two hands placed on his back which then shoved him towards, making him stumble to the ground. Camie... camie then walked back over to the greenette and started shoving him back to the floor as he tried to get up then kicking him if he tried to block. But little did the three know, a certain blue haired boy was watching and ready to unleash his admin on the school.

"CAMIE UTSUSHII! YOU ARE OFFICIALLY EXPELLED FROM UA HIGH-SCHOOL FOR BEING THE CAUSE OF MANY FIGHTS AGAINST IZUKU MIDORIYA!" The school counsel yelled as he permanently got rid of camie from the school.

Camie stood there, staring at the bluenette wide eyed.

•flash back to yesterday in Camie's POV•

Ugh dammit! First I forget my bag in English now it's raining?! I think to myself as I stomp through the long hall ways towards the exit of the school.

I suddenly stop as I hear two people talking to each other from round the corner. I like my head and see... Momo and kyoka? And... Momo blushing? Katsuki must have finally put that bitch in her place I though grinning to myself.

"One love rival down, one more to go.." I mumble to myself as I silently creep past the two whilst taking a picture of them together.

•flash back over•

'I-I'm expelled?...'