Camie and Todoroki~

•Todoroki's POV•

What the fuck was that?

Midoriya has just yelled at me then stormed off, and apparently I'm a problem?

What an annoyance..

This is probably Bakugou's work, convincing him that I'm some type of bad guy. What an asshole, he just doesn't want to admit that I'm a better guy.

I sighed and leaned back into the couch as the room was flooded with silence.

As I began to relax I felt the pocket my phone was in vibrate. Who could that be at this time?

I grabbed my phone and read the screen

Camie 💞

I smiled, at a time like this I need someone to talk to. Me and her have been best friends for a long time, ever since kindergarten actually. We were inseparable up until late high school years when Camie began to attend UA high school. People even mistook us for a couple since we were so attached to each  other but it didn't bother us, we loved each other as best friends.

I mean not that I would never date her she's amazing and beautiful, her chocolate brown eyes which could melt anybody's heart, her long ash hair which compliments her eyes, her attractive figure and her love for sports. Any guy would be lucky to get with her.

But I like guys and she's my bestfriend so in reality it's not something which would work.

I pressed answer call and placed the phone by my ear to be greeted with the soft voice of my bestfriend.

"Heya sho"

"What's up camie?"

"Ah I just wanted to talk, we haven't been in touch much since you joined that cursed school" the displeasure in her fruity voice rose, after she was expelled she would go off in rants if she was reminded of that hellhole.

"But anyways, how's my Katsu darling? Is he still going out with that slut?" She asked.

"He's not a slut Camie, he just doesn't realise he's with the wrong guy" I answered, she may be my bestfriend but talking about the person I hold dearest to my heart is unacceptable.

"Standing up for the little whor- ohh I see what's going on here.. you've caught feelings for the little faggot? I mean not that I'm against it I'm just surprised it's him" she responded, she seemed to caught if guard but she would never judge me just for that.

"Yeah... but I guess it would work out, I'm in love with him and you're in love with his boyfriend. Just snatch the two away from each other and we're both happy" I smirked.

"Oh what a lovely idea, Midoriya will regret ever trying to stand in the way of mine and Katsuki's relationship and you can have him all to yourself" she explained, I'm glad that we thought so alike.

"It is flawless I must admit, I plan to break the two apart and leave them both with nothing but pure hatred for each other. It might be a challenge but nothing will stand in the way of my love for that forest green haired angel" I beamed, I could hear her laughed very quietly after agreeing.

"And I will get Katsuki, his heavenly ruby coloured eyes will be rested on me and my dazzling chestnut eyes 24/7. It will be a dream come true as I'm rested in his arms cuddling him and we forget about that pest he use to date" she fantasised, she would do anything for the love of Katsuki.

"Yes, yes it will be heaven for us both. But I think that they are filling each other's mind with lies, Izuku thinks that I'm trying to turn him against Katsuki and Katsuki thinks you're crazy" I fumed, that blonde bastard has always pissed me off.

"That little bitch, telling Katsuki shit about me. What a whore" she snapped in a rage.

"I do agree that it is quite inconvenient and has definitely put a dent in our plan but if we play it sly we may just get what we want" I tried to convince, her going off in a temper is the last thing everyone wants.

"I guess you're right, anyways we'll talk about this more tomorrow. It is quite late and we do have school tomorrow so I'll cya later, byeee love ya" she chimed before ending the call.

—————————————-

Yes I am doing more character POVs lol

I will probably do one for Bakugou and Camie next and MAYBE Uraraka if the story goes the way I want it to 🤔

A few more chapters will be texting as well lol 💕