Friends forever~

•No POV•

"What the hell camie?!" Bakugou yelled as camie pushed izuku over to the floor.

"Your my boyfriend! Not this little slut's!" She snapped back at him, whispers could be heard from around the room as camie and bakugou argued.

"Girlfriend? As if! You only like me because  I'm part of the football team you bitch! Plus, don't act as if you weren't flirting with pikachu!" The blonde shouted whilst helping up his boyfriend.

"CAMIE DETENTION FOR USING VIOLENCE AGAINST OTHER PUPILS!" Tenya, who is a hall monitor, scolded. Camie screamed in anger as she stomped to her next class. Bakugou and izuku then continued to walk to class, hand in hand.

•camie's POV•

That little bitch! Thinking he has a chance with my bakubabe? I stomped my way through the halls and into the bathroom, I took out my phone and began to ring one of my good friends. Ring ring ..... ring ring...

???- heyyy camie what sup gal?

Camie- heya, so there is this guy that took my boyfriend away from me and convinced him that he was better than me....

???- oh camie... that's horrible what's this bitches name? Ill sort him out no worries hun

Camie- izuku midoriya

???- izukhoe midoriya??? Pfft is it that gay nerd? Wow I'm sorry sweetie, I'll teach him a lesson not to mess with you or your boyfriend... byeee!

Camie- thanks bestie I know I can always count on you... bye momo.

I put my phone down and smiled to myself, that green haired bitch will get what's coming to him...

•Momo's POV•

I walked down the halls out of class, heading towards the changing rooms to change into something appropriate for this situation . In all honesty I'm glad bakugou and camie aren't together anymore, bakugou is quite... well built and handsome. I don't know why he would chose that outcast over me and camie.

I got dressed into something that would 'dress to impress' my future boyfriend.

It was now lunch so I decided to go find katsuki~ I looked around for about 5 minutes then found him and izuku sat outside on bench

It was now lunch so I decided to go find katsuki~ I looked around for about 5 minutes then found him and izuku sat outside on bench. I stopped and started to listen to their conversation.

"Why didn't you bring your lunch out, you  idiot" some boy laughed oh it was that ugly ass green boy..

"Not my fault I was in a rush to see you~" it's my dear katsuki... wow flirting with that low life rat? I scoft and begin to listen for a little longer.

"*sigh* I'll go get you some lunch, love you" the broccoli bitch said.

"Love you too you nerd"

As soon as midoriya was out of sight I walked over to bakugou and sat on the bench next to him.

"Hey katsu~" I said trying to give him a 'cute nickname'. As you can tell I'm a try hard when it comes to boys but I know they love me. He didn't even turn his head to me and responded with.

"What ponytail?" I laughed at what he called me and proceeded to get closer to him, putting my chest in his arm.

"Oh come on~ wouldn't you rather have a girl with a huge set of these rather than a spoilt cheerleader brat or a nerdy boy" I said leaning in closer. I was not to far away from his face when he pushed me backwards.

"I would rather someone who actually likes me for my personality, not my looks or skills." He spat. I was quite annoyed right now then I heard that annoying little voice behind us.

"Hey bakugou! I got you katsudan if that's okay!" Ugh now he's back, before I left I jumped onto katsuki's lap and kissed him. I then skipped away and headed back to the lunch hall to find camie.

•No POV•

Bakugou looked around making sure momo was gone and izuku didn't see what happened, he looked down in shame. Wondering why he couldn't just be happy with the person he loves, not to be fought over by two girls who can't just understand he is in a relationship.

•in the hall•

"You did what?!" Camie yelled at her friend.

"Chill out hun, this is part of my plan~ don't you think that little boyfriend stealer would be heart broken to know his beloved katsuki goes around kissing girls when he's not around?" Momo laughed.

"I guess so but you could've asked me to do that" Camie mumbled but went along with yayorozu's plan. The two then continued to grab their food and sit at a table with their other friends, uraraka, Mina, Toru and tsuyu.