The 'date'~

Midoriyas POV

I woke up to my alarm ringing very loud into my ears, I got up, stretched and examined my messy dorm. Homework  assignments scattered across my desk, at least 50 coffee cups on the floor and black curtains which dimmed out the light in my dorm. I got up and dressed them started to make my way to my first class, English.

As I sat down many other people started to come through the door as well, each lesson is split up between the class so my English group has 7 people in it who were.

Me
Ochako uraraka
Mina Ashido
Denki kaminari
Tsuyu Asui
Shoto todoroki
And katsuki bakugou...

Wait bakugou???!!! The life drained out of me as I saw him walk his way over to me and placed his things on the desk behind me. I groaned wondering why HE is here. My thoughts were interrupted by our teacher shota aizawa.

"Morning class... as you may have noticed katsuki bakugou is in here instead of the other class, we had some complaints from the girls here that minoru mineta was harassing them and i was getting quite annoyed about constant chit chatter to me. So I have moved him to a group with only boys." He explained, most the girls faces had lit up.

Time skip to the end of the day

As I walked out of class I was stopped by bakugou... I sighed and remembered what he had wanted. I turned to him and glared at him in the eyes.

"Come on nerd" he yelled happily whilst giving me a wink, I groaned but followed him anyway.

After a few minutes of walking we arrived outside of the Starbucks, he asked if he could change and I told him there was a changing room in the back. I followed him since I had to get changed as well.

After we both met at the counter wearing our newly changed clothes.

3rd POV

Bakugou was wearing a white t-shirt which had a skull on with black ripped jeans, black converse and a black hoodie over it. Whilst deku was wearing his white t-shirt which read 't-shirt' in Japanese, his favourite all might hoodie, bright blue jeans and his signature red shoes.

Midoriya grabbed them  both a caramel mocha and started to walk around. The green haired boy took a sip of mocha and said bluntly  without making eye contact,

"I hate you"

"Hah?" Bakugou questioned

"There... I said it to your face" midoriya mumbled

"Well I love you too babe" bakugou answered with a slight smile

'Love??? BABE????'

Midoriya face flushed bright red and thought about what he had meant, in those few seconds bakugou reached for the greenette's hand and gripped it tightly.

"B-bakugou!" Midoriya squirmed.

No response came from the ash blonde just a sly but playful smirk. Midoriya has no idea where they were going but just went with it hoping for the HANG OUT to be over....

Bakugou POV

After a while of walking me and izuku arrived at the cinema, my plan was flawless... 1. Take him on a date 2. Go to the cinema and watch a horror 3. He gets scared and hugs me 4. I comfort him then he falls in love with me. I smiled at the plan then began to head for the front desk to order snacks and tickets

After the movie

During the movie izuku got really scared at some parts so he hugged onto me quite a lot.. heh, but after he realised what he was doing he would look away and let go feeling all flustered.  I sighed hoping he at least felt something other than hate towards me....

When we got outside it was pitch black and pouring down, luckily I brought an umbrella and put it up above the both of us, he turned his head towards me and stuttered the words "t-thanks". My heart begins to flutter, he's even more cute when he's shy....

I grab his chin so our eyes meet then lean in and... press our lips together. He took a while to realise what was happening, he didn't kiss back but he didn't struggle or push away. After about 20 seconds we break the kiss and we're both a blushing mess. After that we say our goodbyes and make a way home.