Reality check~

•No POV•

It was quite late at night, around 11pm and Camie had just finished all of her homework so she was heading off to her dorm. She had been at UA for 3 days now and it was better than ever, she was finally happy and had everything she wanted.

she was dressed in a golden nightdress and a fluffy pair of slippers, she may be sleepy but she gotta stay classy. As she was walking down the long dark halls she heard footsteps behind her. She knew who it was, they were mad at her and from this point she could care less.

"If you want to talk just come up to me and stop creeping around like some weirdo" she whisper yelled whilst turning around to where the corner of the hall way was.

From the corner emerged the white and red haired boy she had called her bestfriend. He was furious with her, not only had she assaulted the man he loved but she had gone off with the person he despised the most.

"Shut it. You know why I want to talk, don't you?" He asked.

"Mm I have a good idea about it all, but if I am thinking about what you're so pissy about here is all I have to say. Fuck off, I'm not gonna be a bitch towards anyone anymore I don't care if it's for your sake or anyone's sake, I'm done with you and Bakugou." Camie sneered.

she had gotten over the guilt and was spending time happily with her new friends.

"Is that so? You're ditching me for them losers? They all hate you and you know it, you're a manipulative liar so I wouldn't blame them" he laughed.

"Says you, acting as if you own Midoriya no wonder he's always itching you get away from you." Camie replied, she didn't want to deal with this type of bullshit so late at night.

"He just doesn't know what's right for him, he'll come to his senses and when he does him and I will be together and Bakugou will be a mere memory" Todoroki spat.

"No, them boys love each other a lot. There is nothing you can do to change that so stop, Midoriya would never like you back and Bakugou isn't just going to get lost" Camie snapped back at Todoroki.

"Oh he would get lost, he'll go and mess around with whores like you again. I mean you're in love with Bakugou still aren't you? We can both have what we want, remembe-"

Slap

"You know, all it took was a good slap for me to wake up and realise what position I was in reality. Now it's your turn dipshit, Midoriya doesn't like you so find someone who is single and actually likes you" Camie hissed.

The two stood staring at each other for about a minute, Camie's chocolate brown eyes were filled with rage whilst Todoroki's two coloured eyes were filled with confusion. The eye contact broke eventually as Camie paced off to her dorm.