Midoriya knows~

•No POV•

The next day at school hadn't gone too different from usual, Bakugou and Midoriya walk to and arrive at school together, the two share a kiss then head off to first and second period. However, at break Bakugou took Midoriya to the roof to talk to him about the incident yesterday.

"Wow that test was hard wasn't it, kacchan? Press mic is always making us do these hard English tests" Midoriya laughed as he sat beside Bakugou on the bench.

Bakugou stared at the floor, replying with a simple "mhm" as he was about to ask Midoriya what he had seen.

"Hey deku.... yesterday when I came round and you asked me about having a side person or whatever.. did todoroki show you something?" Bakugou asked, Midoriya audibly gasped and lowered his head.

"Y-yeah... he showed me a conversation between you and.. Camie" midoriya replied.

"Look, that was todoroki I know it sounds like bullshit but during detention he asked for my number because it would make you happy if we got along and some other shit, I gave him my phone to add his number in and he created the shitty conversation then left once his time was up with my phone." Bakugou explained, balling his hands up into fists.

Midoriya's mouth was agape and a shocked expression was painted across his face, he sort of guess todoroki was jealous and wanted to be with him but he didn't think that todoroki would go so far as doing something so lying and devious as that.

"I'm sorry kacchan for not trusting that you wouldn't do something like that, I was just shocked and I knew that you and Camie were close and thought I was just getting boring now." Midoriya apologised as he crossed his arms and looked away with a sad expression.

"Hey... it's fine, you just didn't know what to believe. And there is nothing ,and never will be again, going on between me and that bitch." Bakugou smiled as he embraced his boyfriend and kissed him and the cheek.

The two boys then continued to talk for the rest of break until the bell rang for lessons and walked over to their classes with their hands intertwined.

•In the dorms•

Midoriya and Bakugou had parted ways after school had finished to do their homework, Midoriya didn't really want to go back to his dorm where todoroki was but he sucked it up and just focused on the homework.

As he opened the door he was greeted by the two toned boy who was sat on the couch.

"Good afternoon Midoriya" todoroki said, with an oddly wide smile.

Midoriya didn't feel like responding but didn't want to be rude- even if it was todoroki. So instead of a hello he just replied with a "mm".

"So.. anything happen between you and bakugou after yesterday? Break up? Argument?" Todoroki asked, his grin widening by every word.

Midoriya honestly wanted to slap him but put on his best 'I'm such a fucking cute waifu' act and turned around to greet todoroki with a deadly sweet smile.

"Actually yes, Bakugou explained the situation to me and we went on a date. It was lovely, he is such a good boyfriend" midoriya bragged As he watched todoroki's smile fade and curse under his Breath.

Todoroki may come off as a nice, caring and good guy but in reality he is a cold, manipulative asshole who could ruin someone's life easily. And so far it was slowly working on Bakugou.

"Well that's great! I'm soo happy that you two are able to stay strong and together even in tough times like that" todoroki exclaimed as he held back the urge to do something horrible.

"But you know, I think bakugou has something going on between him and Camie. I don't want to seem like I'm tryna ruin anything but I'm always and open and an option" todoroki said edging closer to midoriya.

"N-no thanks, I'm happy with kacchan and he's happy with me" midoriya explained, declining todoroki's sly offer.

—————————————

owo

This is what ya'll wanted, so here ya go.

Any suggestions for future stories would always make me happy so if you have any ideas that might fit in, don't be afraid to say, I don't bite lol