Love you too~

aaa I am no longer suffering from writers block-
And 69 votes on this story :0 Tysm! But I'll get to writing the story ^^
—————————————————————
•Recap•

'I-I'm expelled?....'

•No POV•

Camie stood there wide mouthed and a shocked expression painted over her face.

"Not only have you been assaulting other students, you have been name calling and taking pictures of people. Please leave this instant and in you next school contain your urge to start fights" lida said making weird hand signals, Camie stomped as she went to collect her bag and leave the school. Lida then proceeded to follow her making sure she left for good.

"De- izuku! A-are you okay?" Bakugou asked worriedly and helped midoriya stand back up.

"T-thanks..." midoriya mumbled and stood up sitting back on the bench.

"Look... I do really like you, and well now. Camie has been expelled and Momo has found her own lover so the worst of them are gone and we can be happy together! J-just you and me because I love you.. a lot" Bakugou said whilst intertwining his hands with the green haired boy's. Izuku was silent for about a minute and then replied with.

"I....... I love you too" midoriya said whilst lowering his head and smiling.

Bakugou's face lit up as he quickly embraced midoriya into a tight hug and kissing him.

"I love you a lot izuku"

"I love you a lot aswell katsuki"
—————————————————————

hvauviinsuvs I know this is a short chapter but I have future ideas and wanted to publish this so people doesn't think I'm dead or abandoning this story. But I have a few things to chose from for future chapters.

•Our rich boi todoroki comes along and tried to steal our cinnamon roll from our angry Pomeranian.

•full smutttt

•some smut

Bai kids