Damn half n half~

•No POV•

Bakugou stared at his phone in disbelief, when had Camie gotten his number? And when did this conversation happen? His eyes were glued to the message which had been sent about a minute ago by now.

Camie

He looked through his contacts and found 'Camie's', when had the contact been added? He checked out the information about the contact which was named Camie. It had her phone number, name and... Ah when created contact date.

•Bakugou's POV•

Contact created 4 hours ago

4 hours ago? What the fuck, I was in detention. Me and that bitch are done when did I ever add her?

After about a minute of thinking it finally hit me, that dumbass candy cane. Where is his contact? I scrolled through my phones contact list trying to find any name that would relate to his.

Dumbass
Half n half
Canadian flag
Bitchy boyfriend stealer
Todoroki
Shoto
Shoto todoroki
Todoroki shoto
Red and white
Santa

What the fuck? Was 'Camie' that bitch?

I groaned as I threw myself back onto my bed as I had been sat on the side of my bed after having that text come through.

Was this why Deku had asked me if I had someone else? Did half n half show him this? I'll ask him about it tomorrow I'm too fucking tired right now.

—————————————————-

aaaa I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a long time ;c

I've had like 4 tests in the past week and revising for them took me ages since I'm a procrastinator who prefers to watch anime.

I know this is short I'm sorry but I'll try release another chapter of this sometime this week

Cya ✌🏼