Chapter 5

We both sat in the hummer, in silence. It wasn't the normal, "I'm going to ignore you," silence, it was the really awkward, "I don't know what to say," silence. The silence was really overwhelming so I decided I would try to talk to him.

"So... What was that about?" I asked.

"Nothing," he said with sudden venom in his voice.

"Fine don't reply," I said with an over exaggerated sigh. I slumped down in my seat for extra effect. This is how I get people to talk. And it almost ALWAYS works.

I heard Christian sigh and say, "It's  just that I hate her so much after what she did to Tyler."

Oh I forgot to tell you something. As if hurting me wasn't bad enough, the little skank decided she wanted to break Tyler's heart. Two years ago Tyler went out with Melissa, despite my desperate pleas. Well it turns out that Melissa was cheating on him..... With 4 other people.

"I guess that's one thing we have in common," I muttered.

Christian sighed and said, "I guess so." 

And that was the end of our conversation. That was probably the first conversation I had with  him, without wanting to rip his face off.  That's a good sign right? Oh well I'm assuming it is. 

At the house

"I'm gonna go take a shower," Christian said once we entered the mansion.

"I'm gonna go eat," I responded.

"Is all you do eat?" Christian asked.

"I'm not saying I do, but do you have a problem with that?" I asked crossing my arms, and raising an eyebrow.

"Uh," he began not quite sure what to say, "no...."

"Good," I replied, "Right answer."

"Glad to know," he replied before hurrying off.

I chuckled and made my way to the kitchen. Hmmm.... What should I make? I'm going to make a burger! Should I make one for Christian? Yeah I think I'm going to be nice, and make him a burger.

I grabbed some patties, buns, and some vegetables. So I made the burgers, and started eating mine as I waited for Christian to come down.

"Hey, what smells so good?" Christian asked.

"Your burger, that I made for you. Thank you very much," I replied.

"Did you put anything in it?" he asked eying the burger suspiciously. 

"Just all my love into it sweety," I replied in a high pitched voice.

"Very funny," he replied before taking a bite out of his burger. 

I tried to control my laughter when I saw Christian's eyes bulge. Truth is I put hot sauce in his burger. What did you think that I would really make him a normal burger? If you did, you may want to consider checking into a mental ward. Okay maybe you're not that crazy, but you should seriously consider getting some help.

"Aww Chrisitian honey, do you want a nice glass of milk?" I asked with a smug smile, as I slowly poured myself a glass of milk.

"YES!" he shouted.

"Then say, 'Talon is the most epic person on the face of this planet, and I am a douche canoe'" I smirked.

" TALON IS THE MOST EPIC PERSON ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET, AND I AM A DOUCHE CANOE! NOW GIVE ME THE MILK!!!" he shouted.

"Say please." My smirk was getting bigger by the second.

"PLEASE!" he begged.

I slowly handed the glass of milk to him. Christian didn't waste anytime gulping the milk down as fast as he could. I couldn't help but  notice that the milk was running down the sides of his mouth.

Christian put down the empty glass before saying, "You shouldn't have done that."

"Too late now," I smirked.

"You've just started a war with the wrong person," he said taking a step toward me.

I took a step up to him so that we were face to face before saying, "Bring it on pretty boy."

"Oh I will," Christian said with a smug face.

A/N: So I posted today! WOOOOO!!! Consider it a Christmas present to my lovely fans. =D Oh! I'm going to post a Christmas chapter sometime sooner, even though Christmas would've already passed. So yeah, look forward to that my little  duckies. =P

Comment. Vote. Become a Fan

<3 Jessie