Chapter 11

"Have fun?" Christian asked once we reached home.

"If you call hell fun then yes," I snorted.

He chuckled at my reaction. 

"I'm dead serious," I pointed out in a low voice.

Christian then burst out into a fit of laughter. I don't get why he did, but yeah it happened. I waited silently as he began to regain control. Boy, he has some mental issues that really need to be checked out.

"You think YOU had a bad time?" Christian said in between laughs.

I nodded. "Mmmmhmmm."

Christian crossed his arms, and said, "My future wife was hit on the WHOLE dinner, how do you think I feel?"

I smirked, "So you're saying that you're jealous.

"Well kinda," he shrugged.

"Wel-" I stopped, realizing that he just admitted it. I was expecting a snarky reply, and had one of my own prepared.

"Huh?" I blurted out. Probably not one of my best moments.

"You heard what I said," he rolled his eyes. I knew he was referring to all the other times that I said, 'huh?' but knew exactly what he meant.

"Yeah, I just didn't expect it," I muttered.

He chuckled, "Kinda knew that from the look on your face."

"Smart ass," I snorted.

He bowed down, tipped an imaginary hat and replied, "Thank you."

I rolled my eyes, before pushing past him to go sleep.

The next morning I woke up to the loud snoring of Christian. I think I should get one of those snoring things for him, so I could actually get some sleep. Don't you agree? 

When I walked downstairs, I looked out the huge front windows and saw that it was lightly snowing. I know that I shouldn't be surprised since I live in Canada, but the snow looked so fluffy and beautiful, as it slowly floated down onto the perfectly mowed lawns and the concrete driveway. I found myself smiling at the sight. My happiness didn't last long though. Apparently Christian felt that it was appropriate to wake up and yawn extremely loudly at the top of the stairwell. 

I rolled my eyes at him.

He ran his hand through his hair before saying, "Good morning."

"Morning," I greeted as I turned my eyes back toward the windows. The snow was beginning to build up on the driveway.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I heard Christian say. I turned and found that he was standing behind me.

"Yeah it is," I agreed.

"To bad we have to shovel it," he sighed. 

I turned to him wide eyed, "What are you talking about 'we'?" 

He rolled his eyes, "If 'we' don't who is?" He put little finger quotation notes around the word 'we'.

"Don't we have a maid or something to do that?" I whined.

He laughed before shaking his head lightly.

"BUT YOU'RE RICH!" I whined even louder.

He shrugged, "So are you."

"But you're the man of the house, you should do it yourself," I reasoned.

"Nuh uh," he said, "You're helping whether you like it or not."