Chapter 2

Chapter 2

 God, I had the most terrible dream, nope it was a NIGHTMARE. I dreamt that I was getting married to Christian -shiver-. I sat up from my bed and stretched, I looked around my room. Why was everything packed?

"Mom!" I shouted.

"Yes honey," She replied as she walked into my room.

"Why is everything packed?" I asked scratching my head, I mean there was no reason as to why my things were packed. Was there?

"Honey, your moving into Christian's house today," she explained, "you didn't let me tell you because you ran to your room so quickly yesterday." Oh no, my nightmare, was my reality. "Are you alright sweetie?" My mother asked.

"I'm fucking great mom," I replied coldly before getting up and leaving my room.She sighed as I went downstairs to the kitchen and made myself a bowl a cereal. How could my own mother send me away to CHRISTIAN? I'm only sixteen. I'm way to young to be getting MARRIED. Huh, I guess moms don;t know best after all.

After I finished my bowl of cereal, I changed out of my spongebob pjs and into a black sweatshirt, black skinnies and black converse. I didn't even bother showering. I didn't do my hair, or makeup. I was not even going to try to look nice for him.

I went downstairs and was greeted by Tyler.

"Morning."

"Morning to you too," I replied.

"Hey, if Christian tries to pull anything, call me and I'll break his face," Tyler joked, flexing his arm. Okay no offense to Tyler, it's not that he isn't muscular, but if it actually came down to a fight between him and Christian... Let's just say, he wouldn't win.

"It's alright I know how to handle him," I replied as I shrugged my shoulders. "You know I'm going to miss you a lot."

"I figured," Tyler said with a smile. "I'm going to miss my big sissy too."

I heard the doorbell ring and I knew it was Christian. "Guess, I have to go now..." I said. I gave Tyler a hug before picking up my suitcase, and heading out the door.

And you know what happens next?

I'll tell you what happened. Christian didn't even have the decency to pick his future wife up, he sent a chauffer.

"Mr. Collins sent me to pick you up Ms. Wilson"

"Thanks," I gruumbled before getting into the limo. Was this really necessary? I mean it's a freaking limo, I don't even live that far away. We drove for about 5 minutes before I realized that we were going the wrong direction. 

Great, I'm going to be married to a man who just throws his money around. Yup, that sounds fantastic.

"Uh... Mr. Driver I think we're going the wrong way," I stated awkwardly.

"Oh, sorry I forgot to tell you," he said, "The Collins have bought a new house, for you and Mr. Collins."

WHAT? I have to live with HIM ALONE?! I can barely  last 5 minutes with him, without feeling the need to rip his head off, let alone LIVE WITH HIM ALONE!

The rest of the car ride was silent. I needed all the alone time I could get, before I had to live with him -shiver-.

"Ms. Wilson, we are here."

"Thank you," I mumbled. As I got out of the limo my eyes landed on this huge house. It was surrounded by beautiful gardens. Is this where I'm gonna live? I was stunned and happy, and I think I was smiling, until I remembered that Christian was going to live with me, my smile quickly changed into a scowl.

I went around to the back and grabbed my suitcase, and lugged it up the driveway. Gosh couldn't Christian come out and help me? Is that too much to ask? When I reached the front door I knocked and waited for someone to answer the door. I waited and waited for what seemed like an eternity until the door finally opened to a half naked Christian. My face felt like it was burning. I stared at Christian with my mouth hanging open.

"Like what you see?" He asked with a smirk.

"Uh, umm no," I replied snapping out of my trance. "Why are you even half naked?"

"Thought you'd like it," he replied with a shrug. Very funny Christian, time for a little pay back.

"Truth is I do like it," I whispered as I pushed my body against him, making sure every part of me was touching him, I heard him a gulp as I moved my lips toward him. Wait, IS HE FREAKIN HARD?! This is even better then I thought it would be. Our lips were a few millimetres away, before I pulled away swiftly.

Christian stood there stunned, the look on his face was priceless, absolutely priceless. "Wha-what just happened?"

"What Christian, I can't hear you over your  BONER." I smirked triumphantly.

Christian was as red as a tomato. This was way to good.

"I'm gonna get revenge." He growled.

"I'd like to see you try>" I scoffed before pushing passed him and going into the house. The place was huge, and very nicely decorated. Good job Christian, you finally did something right.

"Our room is upstairs," Christian said.

"Kay" I replied. I was on the stairs, when I realized he just said OUR room. WHAT?! As if living with him wasn't bad enough, now I have to sleep in the same bed as him?! This is freaking ridiculous. I turned around and was met by a smirking Christian.

"Hope you don't mind," he said innocently.

I felt like punching his face so hard that not even his mother would recognize him, but being the lady I am I just said, "Of course I don't honey."

"Good, I'll see you tonight,"

************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Hope you liked!

Comment.Vote.Become A Fan.

<3 Jessie