what do you want?

"What do you want us to be?" Namjoon asks leaning back against the head board while placing his hands onto the blond's thighs. It was a little awkward with the fact that he was still inside him.

"I, don't know. What do you want out of this?" He responds pouting his lips a little.

Namjoon couldn't not snicker at the boy on top of him. He was glowing, the blush from his shyness or the heat of sex was making him irresistible. He couldn't not be attracted to such masterpiece.

He leans forward and pecks the boy's lips. "Look, we've only been seeing each other for about two weeks now. Does a lable matter to you?"

Jimin thinks for a moment. It kind of did. Or else what is this? A fancy hookup where he becomes his boss' bitch. He didn't want to be used again. He wasn't asking for immediate commitment but a more like a promise to a responsibility. It was hard to explain. Jimin didn't want to have to constantly be worried about Namjoon's and his relationship. He already has feelings for the older male and would like to know if this is actually something. This is why he probably shouldn't have rushed into it so quick. This was a disaster waiting to happen.

If he is being completely honest though, Namjoon gave him the attention and comfort he needed after what had happened with Jungkook. He was weak to the attention, yes he'll admit that but was it wrong though, no, it isn't.

"You okay there baby?" Namjoon's voice snaps him back, his easy smile blinds the blond and makes him lean in, smacking the older's lips into a messy lip lock.

"I just want reassurance Namjoon."

"About us?"

"Yes..."

"Sweety I don't cheat if that's what you're worried about. We might not be exclusive yet but I'm serious about what I do and I'd tell you if i didn't like you." The sentence makes Jimin smile happily.

"Thank you." He says while snatching another peck from Namjoon. The older male flips them over laying the blond onto his back. God, he looks heavenly. Hair sticking out everywhere, plush pulsing lips and doe eyes looking up practically begging for it.

.
.
.

To be continued. Thanks for reading. :)