that's your business

The blond stood there, expressionless. Out of words and very confused. Did Seonghwa just kiss him? In reality however he was a little aware of his crush but did he really just do that?

Didn't he know the blond was practically in a relationship? What just happened? These thoughts were shaking around in his mind as he stood in the middle of the dance ring.

A couple accidentally bump into him breaking his trance and he begins to look around to see if anybody was staring. No one was but what if someone saw? Namjoon knows a lot of people and a whole lot of people know the famous man.

And what about Seonghwa? What was this? He said now he was aware of the latter's real feelings. It was a lot to sort of wrap his mind around.

This was basically cheating. Wasn't it? Namjoon assured Jimin that he was loyal but now, his own concerns of the previous days were turned into his own betrayal. How could he even look at Namjoon now?

Jimin shakes his head away from the thoughts and cuts through the crowd. He finally reaches the outside and sees Mr.Kim leaned against the car on his phone. Jimin walks over to him and he smiles.

"Ready?" He says softly. Out of the two brothers Jimin couldn't decide who looked better they both had amazing qualities that made them attractive. He wondered what their parents looked like to be able to produce such beautiful children.

Jimin walks to the back and climbs into the SUV as does Seokjin. The driver pulls out of the lot and drives towards the mansion.

"So how was your night?" Seokjin asks as he puts his phone away.

"Did you come here to spy on me?" Jimin asks bluntly. He couldn't understand why the male was here as well. He must've told Namjoon that he was here. Just after he finished the call Seokjin came to collect him.

"Woah hey! I was just out meeting a few friends, honest!" He says raising his hand in surrender.

"Then how did your brother know I was here? And why is he mad about it?"

"Okay, I saw you there with some random guys and just naturally texted Namjoon a photo asking why his little wifey was out with other men."
He says in a neutral tone. "I didn't know my brother was going to flip."

Jimin cringes at the name Seokjin used on him.

"They're my friends!" He defends.

Seokjin gives a small laugh. "Yeah, I shove my tongue down my friends throats too."

And with that Jimin's whole face reddens. He saw that! What now? He's going to tell Namjoon! But it wasn't Jimin's fault at all.
"I- he kissed me! I didn't cheat on your bother."

"Hey that's your business not mine!"

"Funny you say that then spy on me and take pictures of me." Jimin says back sassily shocking the older slightly.

He snickers. "Feisty. I can see why Namjoon's hooked."

"What?" Jimin asks in disbelief.

"Nothing," Seokjin snickers eyeing the blond up and down.

The SUV pulls into the gates and drives up the driveway.

"Is it the money?" Seokjin asks out of the blue.

"What?"

"Is it the money that fascinates you about Namjoon? Cause if it is I completely understand, it's not the first ti-" "I couldn't care less about your family's money Mr.Kim."

"Call me Seokjin."

"I don't care about your brother's fortune."

"His status then?" Seokjin questions.

"No!"

"Then what is it?"

"Is it hard to just believe that I like your brother or something? And what was that you said about it not being the first time?"

"Not my secret to tell, but it's just along the lines of people using him for the money, cliche."

The car parks outside and Jimin and Seokjin exit and head to the door. He keys in the pin and opens the door into the mansion, as he does the lights light up the house automatically and guide the path for the two. Jimin decides to just head up to bed and try calling Namjoon.

Seokjin takes one last curious look at the blond and retreats to the kitchen to fix himself another drink.

The blond sits alone in Namjoon's room and reflects about what just happened. He tried calling the man but there was no answer. Should he call Seonghwa and demand an explanation? Was even there a need for one. The brunette made is quite clear. Which, when Jimin thought about made a lot of sense. The way Seonghwa would prance around the house without a shirt and always, always shower him with sweets or junkfood. The constant stares he caught were real! Not his imagination. What would he do now, he doesn't want to hurt Seonghwa's feelings at the same time he didn't want Namjoon to know about this incident. What would the blond do now. How could he even go back to Seonghwa and look at him in the eye, same for Namjoon.

He hoped that Seokjin wouldn't go ahead and just tell Namjoon what happened without even giving Jimin a chance to explain himself.

Jimin heads to the Namjoon's bathroom and takes a long shower then gets ready for bed. He lays himself onto Namjoon's side of the bed and hugs one of the many pillows scattered around. He'd just have to wait for confrontation tomorrow. He didn't even know when the man would be arriving making the wait even more agonising and the blond more anxious.

.
.
.

To be continued. Thanks for reading
Comment and vote!!!