Popcorn

Four servings and two hours later Jimin was, to put it bluntly, very hot.

After a long house tour they had moved from the den to the cinema room to watch movies. Jimin's idea! When he saw the room he got baffled by the size of the screen as well as the large couple couches that rowed up behind each other.

They sat very close to each other, a bowl of half eaten sweet popcorn in Jimin's lap and two glasses of whiskey in the cup holders to the side of them. One of them was nearly empty and the other was halfway through. It doesn't take a genius to guess whose was whose.

Throughout the movie Jimin had instinctively laid his head into Mr.Kim's shoulder.

The temperature in the room was normal but to the blond it was too hot. The drinks he had had one after the other were kicking in.

He shuffled his body a little.

"Tired?" The older asks.

"No... it's hwaatt." Jimin drags out his words.

"Really now?" He smile cheekily.

"Mh hm."

"There's no more popcorn left." He lift the bowl up and frowns at Mr.Kim.

"Do you want more?"

The clearly drunk male shakes his head and pouts his lips. He looks over to the latter and inspects him face.

His movement were clumsy and slow.

"You're very drunk Jimin. Do you wanna go to sleep?"

"Nooo." He whines. Jimin begins to unbotton his dress shirt and pants. Mr.Kim watches in awe. He was well aware that the male was drunk.

"Namjoooon, ish hot."

Namjoon stands up and pulls the undressing body up. He'd popped open two shirt buttons and his trousers. "Alright to bed with you, you're drunk."

"Whyyyy?"

"Because you're not sober. Come on."

"I don't wanna, I-I wanna drink." He hiccups.

"You can drink tomorrow. Let's go."

"Noeeee" Jimin grabs onto the taller male's shoulder. "You're tall, and- and gooood looking. And-an you're nice to me." Namjoon flashes him a dashing smile. He found the boy very cute in this light.

Jimin stands onto his tippy toes and presses his lip to the latter's. A soft kiss that he soon deepens. Namjoon kisses him back without question, loving the drunk's extremely plump lips against his. He rests his hands onto Jimin's waist holding him into place. The movements are a little sloppy but Jimin was too immersed in his feelings to tell.

Through the influence of the alcohol in his body Jimin slowly pushes Namjoon down onto the couch and straddles his hips as he continues to make out with the other male.

He sits himself onto the other male and grinds his hips instinctively. Namjoon wasn't a bad kisser either. In Jimin's opinion he was very, very talented.

An unintentional whimper comes out of the blond boy's mouth as Namjoon bites and pulls onto his lips beckoning the kiss to deepen more and he succeeds. The blond opens his mouth slightly allowing the latter to slip his tongue into his very hot mouth.

The movie playing in the back was long forgotten. The only help it was to them was the slow music coming from it setting the mood.

'Fuck' Namjoon says as Jimin rhythms his grinds slowly. He could feel the older male's hardening member under his ass and boy did he want to touch it. He didn't know if it was the alcohol or just the moment's lust but it was something. Something that wanted him to either rip off the older's pants and blow him or have the older fuck him silly.

The thought of him not being like Jungkook flashed through his mind. They'd been making out for a little while now and so far the other male hasn't held Jimin's arms up above his head or ripped off his clothes angrily, he hasn't even forced him to be fucked or force Jimin into anything. Infact Jimin himself insinuated this. In the blond's opinion he was very nice and warm. A different pace. It was something new.

Namjoon's hot breath lingers around the boy's neck and goes down the length of his neck slowly. Jimin's hands move from his shoulders to his hair and holds onto it firmly. Namjoon slides his hands up the side of the blond's thin waist. It was like fire. His fingertips were on fire and Jimin loved it.

"Please..." The blond says between gasps.

"Please what baby?" Namjoon asks cheekily. It causes Jimin to chuckle and laugh. Music to Namjoon's ears.

"I want you to-" *Ring* The sound of the blond's phone cuts his sentence short. *Ring*

"Sorry." He says appologising. He retrives it and starts to get up from Namjoon's lap but the latter doesn't let him.

"Answer it." He says while lying back on one of his hand, the other holding the blond's hip.

He looks at the caller ID, it was Seonghwa.

"Hello." Jimin responds trying to sound normal.

"Hey, I was just wondering if you're alright."

"I'm fine. Don'worry."

"Are you sure?"

"Yesh."

"Will you be coming back home?"

Namjoon shakes his head slowly at the blond with a small smile dancing on his lips.

"I'll come howm tomorrow."

"Jimin are you sure you're okay, if you want me to come get you then I can. Just tell me where." This causes Namjoon to smile wickedly. He goes in and attacks the blond's neck again. This time it's more violent and lustful.

"Ah!" He involuntarily blurts out.

"Jimin what's wrong?" "Nothin'n! I have to gow. See you, goonight." He says quickly hanging up.

"This Seonghwa person, likes you."

"No, we're just fwends."

"Hah don't be silly, he does like you. I could tell from the office."

"We are just fwendss."

The older male can't help but coo at how adorable the other man looks in his arms. His cheeks were flushed and red, his breath was hitching and h looked glorious. Namjoon could only imagine how amazing he would feel and look underneath him.

"That's good baby because you're mine now." He says in a low tone as he reconnects their lips together.

.
.
.

To be continued. THANK YOU FOR READING!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter as well as the book.