"Where are you?"

"Sorry what?" Jimin questions.

"Where are you right now?" Namjoon asks again. His voice as hoarse and cold as before.

"I'm out with some fr-"

"Who?" The blond didn't quite understand why Namjoon was suddenly just being like this. As if he was holding in anger and gritting his words.

"Seonghwa and some of his school friends. Namjoon is something the matter?"

"I want you to go home!"

"Why?"

"You promised you'd sleep at my house and you didn't yesterday and now you're out clubbing on a Monday!"

"What's the problem? How do you even know I'm out!?" Jimin asks softly.

"I have my ways. Go home!"

"I-" Jimin begins. "Go home now!"

"I will but why are you speaking like this?"

"Jimin I told you I don't need you spending your time with that roommate of yours and you go and do just that!"

"Namjoon calm down, I told you he's just a friend." Namjoon sighs heavily over the phone. "I'm sending a car to where you are. It's going to take you home."

And with that he hangs up. Jimin was a little baffled. How does Namjoon even know he was here? Why is he acting so rash against him just going out.

Before he can step out of the room again a man blocks him in and smiles. He wore a loose buttoned up silk shirt to which he unbottoned two at the top, exposing his chest. His blond hair was swept back and and his lips unnaturally pink.

"Let's go princess." He says opening the door. As Jimin gets a closer look he realises that it's Namjoon's brother.

"Mr.Kim?"

"Uh huh, shall we. My brother was very insistent on your return back to his place."

Is that how Namjoon knew he was here. Is his brother spying on him.

"I need to go tell my friends." It felt a little odd to say that but Jimin was proud of himself. A little less so, that he was leaving but in his opinion he was just confused.

"Hurry along I'll wait at the door." Mr.Kim says exciting the toilet

Jimin rushes to the booth where the group sat. They were doing soju shots and oldly enough Yun-ho was dry heaving in the corner. It almost made Jimin laugh out.

"Hey." Seonghwa says dragging out his 'ey'. He seemed a little tipsy.

He reaches over to touch the blond but stops when Jimin takes his bag off of the seat.

"I'm sorry but I have to leave." The blond places the money on the table for the unfinished drink he had received and bows to the group again.

"What do you mean?" Seonghwa ask, dissapointed.

"Something came up. You guys enjoy the rest of the night. I hope to see you all again."

"How are you getting home Jimin?" Mingi asks.

"It's okay hyung don't worry about that. I'm fine." And with that Jimin dissapears through the dark curtains.

Seonghwa places his forehead on the table clearly dissapointed, sad even.

"The hell's wrong with you?" Yeo-sang asks.

"He's going to his place." Seonghwa says. His voice muffled into the table.

"Okay I can't watch this shit anymore. Go! Right now. Here's probably still here, go and make your move!" Yun-ho says standing the droopy male up.

"Let me go Yun-ho, I'll be alone forever. Its just how life i-" "No shut up! Go! Make your move! Right now."
He says interrupting the latter. "Don't come back here until you do!" He says pushing the male out of the booth.

Seonghwa stands outside of the booth contemplating going back in but he knows they won't let him. He looks forward into the hazzy looking sea of neon lights and dizzy corpses.
Amongst them he spots the familiar head of golden blond head shifting his way towards the exit and his body takes off on it own. He follows the short figure through the crowd of sweaty people not caring if he bumped some over.

He had to get to him. Tell him what he truly wanted. New found drive from somewhere in his chest drove him to the irresistible male. He finally catches up and gets within grabbing distance of the latter.

In one sweep Seonghwa pulls the unsuspecting male back into the crowd towards himself.

Jimin looks taken back. "Seonghwa?" He asks very confused. The blond's eyes were glistening in the LED lights and with every colour change they framed a differnt picture onto the blond's beautiful face. He couldn't help or stop himself. Quickly he put one hand onto Jimin's waist and the other to his cheek bringing their faces together into a very certain tender kiss.

Jimin didn't pull away for the first few moments from shock. He just stood there eyes open, Seonghwa's face practically melting into his. Finally the latter releases and steps back.

The look of pure shock on the blond's face was prominent with his raised eyebrows.

"Now you know my true feelings." And with that Seonghwa walks away back to where he came from leaving Jimin in the sea by himself.

.
.
.

To be continued. Thanks for reading. I appreciate it!!