Hospitality

Jimin's place was ready and he had fully moved in during the week. He hadn't been to work either during that time. It was surreal, to just stop without any notice to anyone. He's positive people were gossiping about him and probably cussing him out for it.

Seonghwa had been trying to call the blond all week but Jimin didn't have the nerve to call back or answer. What would he even say? It was wrong, yes but the blond told himself to take it easy, get his life in order and then think about it.

At least one thing was off his mind. His apartment was done. So check that off the list.

It was absolutely him. They had decorated it to Jimin's liking and bought the furniture for it. Even the small intricate details. They had bought kitchen supplies that were missing, living room pillows and throw bankets. The whole house was a mixture of pastel soft colours and modern designs.

Next was a job. A new job. But what? Namjoon had assured him that he could take as long as he needed to think it through. So now Jimin's daily routine was to wake up at 10 am, make his breakfast which comprised of a fruit salad and milk tea. He ate it outside on the his balcony in his favourite spot in the whole house. A swing chair Namjoon insited to buy for him. It was covered in soft cushions and and could fit about five people. Jimin however laid in it in the mornings and binged watched netflix as he had breakfast in his pyjamas. At around noon he would cook up something simple or head to the store to buy something.

On his way he would see a few neighbours who would promptly ignore him and mind their own business. Considering that the place was private property everybody kept to themselves.

Jimin had however met his next door neighbour, a retired gentleman in his 50s who was sitting on his riches, he had told the blond that he couldn't work anymore because of his condition. The man was suffering from cancer and was undergoing treatment. After that brief conversation the two never really saw each other again. Just a few 'Hellos and 'How are you's.

At around 6pm Namjoon would stop by and occasionally spend the night. It was average and Jimin quite liked it but amidst all the comfort the blond still craved a hustle and bustle of labour. He had to make a living one way or another. Relying on Namjoon for expenses was out of the question.

Today, at around 2 in the afternoon, the doorbell sounded through the apartment. Odd, Jimin wasn't expecting people and he hadn't ordered anything. He gets up and opens the door to come face to face with a tall and slender body.

A sly grin yanked to the right on his thick lips. Jimin couldn't roll his eyes far enough to the back of his head.

"Hey wifey."

"Can I help you?" Jimin asks ignoring the man.

"To be rude to guest is a virtue of poor upbringing." His sentence was sleek and way too calm to be normal. It annoyed Jimin.

Seokjin leans down closer to the blond's face "May I come in, please?"

Jimins sighs and opens the door allowing the man to walk inside. With his hands casually placed in his pants suit pockets and the gradual tackle of the metal at the tip of his well polished shoes, he treads slowing into the door way.

They walk into the living room and Seokjin sits himself into the fluffy couchy nonchalantly.

"So may I ask why you are here?" Jimin asks across from the man.

"Can't I visit?" Seokjin mocks.

"Cut the crap, what do you want?"

Seokjin smiles and chuckles at the man. "I honestly just wanted to stop by and see the place. Namjoon said you finished customizing it so I was curious." He scans the room "It's cute, sweet... like yourself."