Playing

Today the blond decided that he hated the smell of his apartment. It had a fabricated wood scent to it and the odor of someone elses perfume lingered in the air. Jimin hated that so here he was browsing through an essence shop looking for candles to fill his place with. So far he had gathered up some honey and vanilla ones which he loved a lot.

However he also wanted to get essence as well, as the blond scrolls through the isle he sees various brands and scents, they all smell nice but in the end he settles for a sweet rosemary one. As he places his finding into his small basket a voice calling his name interrupts his actions.

"Jimin!?" 

The blond turns around carefully and comes face to face with familiar voice that uttered his name.

"Jimin!" he says once again confirming his earlier doubtful question. The male's face was that a mixture of shock and surprise. Jimin was glued to the spot he was in. "Seonghwa?" he replies. The man is dressed in his work clothes, trousers, a white cotton up, dress shoes and his work badge around his neck.

The said male makes a quick bee line to to Jimin, standing in front of him and frowning slightly. "I've tried calling you, why haven't you answered or called me back? I was so worried, did I do something wrong? You just left."

"What are you doing here?" Jimin replies causing the man's face to fall even more. 

"What do you mean? Aren't you the least bit happy to see me, even after what happened?"

"I- Seonghwa, about that we need to-" "Can we at least go somewhere to talk." The brunette interrupts. "Come on I'll run your purchases."

"No it's okay, I can do it myself." The brunette does not pay attention to what the blond says and pays for his things regardless. 

After a few minutes, the pair are sat at a small cafe. The silence between them is painstakingly hurtful. Seonghwa finally decides to break it and finally quench his thirst. 

"Why didn't you say anything before you left?" 

Jimin twiddles with his thumbs on the table and avoids the male's eyes. After another moment he replies. "I was confused, I did not mean to hurt you in that way. I didn't know what to say to you." 

"Well I tried to contact you so many times but you didn't bother with getting back to me." The strain in his throat is audibly visible as he tries to not raise his voice. "Seonghwa I-"

"And you never showed up to work after that, what's the deal with that? You went through all that length just to avoid me?"

Jimin takes a breath and finally looks up to the man. "I quit my job on my own accord, it had nothing to do with you. Don't misunderstand."

"How can I not make assumptions Jimin? We slept together and you're acting as if nothing happened. Do you know how hurtful that is, even after I told you my feelings about you you're still playing these weird games."

"Seonghwa please-" 

"Is it him? Namjoon? Is he too great to let go, if that's the reason then why bother with me, huh? Or is it the money that's driving you to him."

"Let me explain please-" "Somebody even said that you got your own place and will be working as a flight attendant somewhere, are these all benefits from him?-" "Can you shut up and listen!" Jimin yells out. 

"How am I suppose to explain anything if you keep barricading me with questions?" 

The brunette takes his hands away from the table and places them into his pocket. He leans back and arcs his eyebrow forward. "Go ahead."