*sigh*

The next day Jimin's sitting in the backseat with Namjoon and they're on their way to work. Namjoon as per usual is on his tablet reading the paper and answering a few emails.

It was currently 6:57 am so there wasn't a lot of traffic and the driver cruised through the highway like a breeze.

An unintentional sigh escapes Jimin's mouth as he stares out the window. Namjoon notices and turns his tablet off. "What's the matter love?"

Jimin stares back at the man observing him. "Huh?"

"You've sighed three times this morning, is there something the matter?"

Truthfully Jimin has been anxious about seeing Seonghwa again. Just going to work again was beginning to feel annoying. Hoseok was there with his freaking attitude and Seonghwa would be asking questions and demanding answers.

All in all work in itself was just a bore. It was getting unappealing. Usually Jimin would look forward to going to his job but he feels as though he's growing out of it. He didn't know if it was a bad thing or a time thing. Either way there was no motivation. He wanted something new... but what?

"It's nothing-"

Namjoon chuckles before the man could finish. "I know it's not nothing," he pauses for a second and rolls up the window that separates them from the driver. "You can tell me anything, I may be able to help."

Namjoon was so sweet... too sweet sometimes.

"It's really nothing, I guess I'm just tired is all."

"Why do I not believe that?" Namjoon says raising his eyebrow and a small smile on his face.

"I dunno, don't you trust me?"

"I trust you, but I don't believe you are alright. Just tell me love, maybe I can help." He really was too sweet. Jimin leans forward and takes the man's hands and intertwines their fingers together. "You're so sweet."

"I try." Jimin giggles in responce and leans his head onto the man. It's a stretch considering how tall Namjoon is when he's sat.

Namjoon places a finger under Jimin's chin guiding him to his lips and softly pressing them together.

"You still haven't told me what's the matter."

Jimin sighs again, softly this time. "I, I just... I dunno I feel unmotivated."

"About what?"

"Work! I don't even know if I should be telling the CEO I'm bored of my job."

"Well it's not always a situation of the CEO just happening to be your boyfriend now is it?"

The word boyfriend hung in the air for a second. Jimin thought about it for a second but ignored it. Ofcourse they were together. Why did that come as a shock.

"Well there's that."

"So, you don't want to work in insurance anymore, okay, what do you want then?"

"You're taking this relatively well, shouldn't you be preventing people from quitting?"

"Well you're a special case, so love, tell me what do you want to do and I'll make it happen."

"I dunno," Jimin says burying his face into Namjoon's neck.

"Don't worry we'll find out sooner or later, so I guess as of today you're fired."

Jimin chuckles "No how dare you. I quit!"

They kiss once more before the car pulls under the company's parking space and bid each other goodbye.

.
.
.

To be continued. Thanks for reading.

Any job recommendations for Jimin?

Vote and comment. :)