Bali

"This villa is amazing."

"I know right, and so close to all the clubs too." Aria laughed, winking at me.

"Woohoo!" Stef yelled, jumping in the pool.

I jumped in after her & cheered.

"God I love being like this." I laughed, as Aria grabbed a bottle of champagne & popped it.

"I love girls trips. No men, no kids, just the girls having a kick ass time."

"Here here." Stef laughed, as I grinned.

"Let's get ready to go out." I laughed, getting out of the pool.

We got to our suitcases & I grabbed a matching set.

"Oh my god yes." Aria cheered, grabbing it from me.

"You have to wear this babe." She said, holding it against my body.

"There's not too much showing?"

"It's girls trip, as long as your flaps aren't showing it's never too much." Stef laughed, as I nodded, sounded legit.

I put a face of makeup on and put the orange set on.

I looked so good, if I'm honest.

"Babe, holy shitballs. If Kalyn doesn't realise how good he's got it, someone sure fucking will." Aria laughed, taking some photos of me.

I posed with the pool and ocean in the background and posted one for Instagram.

"Girls trip to Bali? I think yes." I captioned it, showing the girls.

"Yes. That oughta piss him off." Stef laughed as I uploaded it.

The girls commented straightaway & I laughed at how many people were commenting.

A heap of guys telling their friends how hot I was, a heap of girls saying they wanted my outfit, some of the footy wives telling me how amazing I looked, and one very mad Ponga at home looking after his daughter.

"You lose the rest of the fabric on the plane?" Kalyn commented and a few people laughed at it.

Obviously thought he was making a joke.

I put the winky face at him and got a text not long after.

Kay: Wanna put less clothing on?

Me: I can't find the scissors, forget where I put them.

Kay: Funny. This was a shitty thing to do you know babe.

Me: Oh get over it, I'm sure you can look after your daughter for a week.

Kay: Did you not think I wanted to come home and spend time with you too?

Me: Kay, I'm just trying to have fun okay.

Kay: Who the fuck just plans a trip to Bali because they're mad at their partner?

Me: Are you kidding? I've gotta stay home with our daughter while there's a fucking video all over Facebook of my man with a heap of fucking hoes around him? Surely you're fucking joking.

Kay: I told you I didn't fucking do anything.

Me: That doesn't even matter, you still not only went out before a big game, which you know you're not supposed to do, but you also acted like a dumb fuck & could've fucked your whole career you idiot."

Kay: But I didn't okay!

Me: Whatever Kay, I'm going out.

Kay: You are not, I'm booking you a fucking flight home right now.

Me: I defs wouldn't. I'll let you know if there's a video of me being a dickhead too baby, send you the link. Love you & Lots. Have a good night xx

I turned my phone off & we walked to one of the pubs for dinner.

"To the girls." Stef cheered.

"To the girls." We repeated, raising our drinks.

"I cannot wait to dance & have some fun."

"No more phones, no more partners, no more kids, no more responsibilities." I cheered, as the girls laughed.

"Fucking footy players are the worst aren't they!" Aria laughed, rolling her eyes.

She was referring to Mac, her ex who cheated on her.

"Yeah they suck." Stef joined, skulling her drink.
Also referring to her ex husband & father of her kids, who was a selfish asshole.

I laughed and raised my glass.

"Fuck them."

We finished dinner then walked to the nearest club.

It was packed with people and I grinned.

"Let's get some drinks."

We walked to the bar and some guys offered to get us our drinks.

"Won't say no to that." Stef laughed, introducing herself to them.

"These are my friends, Bailee & Aria."

"Nice to meet you girls, you look amazing." One said, winking at Aria.

She grinned & I grabbed my drink from the bar.

"Well we're gonna go dance but thanks for the drink." I said, smiling at the girls to follow me to the dance floor.

They did & we started dancing.

"They were so fucking hot." Aria groaned, fanning herself.

"God yeah they were." Stef laughed, looking back at them.

"I think they were interested in you girls too." I laughed, seeing the guys looking over.

"Quick dance sexy." I laughed, as the girls did exactly that.

"On eachother." I laughed, trying not to make eye contact with the guys.

"They're getting up, oh my god they're coming over here."

The girls got excited & I took a sip of my drink.

They guys got behind them and started dancing and a guy came over to me.

I shook my head and he walked off, going to find the next chick.

Not hard to stay loyal.