Part title

"I'm so drunk." I laughed, ordering another round of cocktails.

"Should we go get ready?" Stef laughed, she was also drunk.

"I don't really wanna go up and see Kalyn." I laughed, taking a sip from the new drink the bartender brought over.

"Fair enough." She whispered, having some of her cocktails too.

"Oh my god did you see this?"

"What?" I asked, and she showed me a photo with Kalyn & a random girl I didn't know on his arm walking into this event.

"He left without me? And who the fuck is that?"

"Don't know babe, I can't believe he left you here."

"Fuck me, that's ridiculous."

She nodded & I sighed.

"At least I don't have to go to this stupid event, I hate going to them so much." I laughed, trying to see the positives.

"Yeah me too. They're so boring."

I nodded, agreeing with her.

"hey ladies, you here for the hotshots?" The bartender asked, wiping the bar infront of us down.

"Hotshots?"

"Male strippers."

I grinned & looked at Stef.
"There's nowhere we need to be so it wouldn't really matter would it?"

She grinned back at me & we bought tickets and walked into the room of cheering women with almost naked men dancing around.

"Now this is better than a stupid footy event." Stef laughed & I grinned, walking closer to the front.

"So much better."

She laughed and we joined in on the show.

The guys grabbed both me & Stef up and I grinned.

"Holy shit." She yelled, as they picked us up.

Our legs were wrapped around their waists as they started their number.

They walked to a set of chairs with us & I high fived Stef.

The crowd of women were cheering & I was having so much fun.

They finished their super sexy routine and I fanned myself off.

"Did that actually just happen?" I laughed as the stripper guy who was dancing on Stef was writing his number on her hand.

"You got his number?"

"Fucking oath I did. Imagine that man in the bedroom Jesus." She laughed, waving to him as he winked at her.

"He was super cute."

"God yeah, I told him I'd let him do me for real and still pay him." She laughed, dancing to the the music.

I burst out laughing and we met a cool group of chicks out there who recognised us straight away.

"Oh my god, you're Kalyn Ponga's partner, Kait?"

I laughed, nodding and she squealed.

"Wow. I can't believe this."

"Believe it sis." I laughed, and she got a photo of me with her.

"Having fun?"

"Always."

She grinned & we danced with them for a while, when Stef got called up again.