Family Day

"Let's have a family day." I said, looking over at Kalyn walking in with Lottie.

"What do you suggest we do?"

"Picnic in the park?"

"Sounds like exactly what we need." Kay sighed, kissing me.

We got all the stuff in the car and he drove us to the park.

We put Lottie in the pram with all the food and walked a few minutes to get to a shady spot under the tree.

"How you been lately?" I mumbled, grabbing his hand.

"Okay, I feel so guilty leaving for the game this weekend though."

"Don't feel guilty, I'm so excited to watch you play again." I grinned & he smiled.

"You are?"

"Of course I am. I love watching how sexy you are on the big screen." I whispered, putting one hand on his cheek & pulling him down to me to kiss him.

He kept one hand on the pram and the other snaked around my waist, pulling my body to his.

"Your legs look so good when you run." I whispered, slightly biting his lip as he kissed me.

He groaned & I moved my kisses down his neck.

"Your arms look so big & muscly when you're throwing." I whispered again, running my fingers through his hair as he deepened the kiss.

"And don't even get me started on your bum." I mumbled, as he smiled.

"Good huh?"

"Perfect." I laughed.

"Fuck I love you." He whispered, his hand going under the material of my shirt.

"I don't know if we'll be at the picnic long." He whispered, grinning on my lips.

"Maybe you can eat something a little different when we get home?" I mumbled, pulling him closer to me.

"Something better than these sandwiches." He grinned, his hands going down and gripping my ass.

I moaned & he let go of me.

"Let's go home." He rushed, loading the pram up and packing the food again.

I smiled & he grinned, winking at me.

We got home & I seen Hugh running down the street, facing us.

He was shirtless with sweat dropping down his chest and Kay groaned, as I waved.

"That guy is everywhere." He mumbled, turning into our driveway.

He got the pram & Lottie, and I quickly grabbed the food, then we went inside and tried to get Lottie to sleep.

"I'm just gonna get changed." I said, leaving them on the couch.

He watched me leave the room and I walked to our bedroom.

I grabbed my red lace set and shaved everything. I'm so glad I tanned last night.

I put the set on under one of Kays big shirts.

I walked back downstairs & laid beside where he was on the couch.

I laid with 'it' facing him and opened my legs, keeping my eyes on the TV to the side.

"Holy." I heard him groan & I grinned, looking at him.

"Lottie go to sleep, quick baby." He mumbled, trying to rock her to sleep quicker.

I spread them a little more and he moved closer to me, rubbing me through the lace.

I moaned & he kept looking down at Lottie who was slowly starting to close her eyes.

"Good girl." He whispered, moving the lace to the side so he could see my lips.

"Fuck." He mumbled, rubbing it.

I moaned again & pulled my straps down so my boobs would come out.

"