Shes gone

"I still can't believe that you would say that to her." Kalyn mumbled, as we heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"I don't wanna talk about it anymore." I sighed, looking at the doorway as Mickey walked in.

"So when are you two gonna come out to everyone else?"

"What?" I said, really hoping I heard him wrong.

"Oh come on guys, you don't think we didn't all notice him being protective over you today? And you basically outed you guys having sex B." He laughed, opening a bag of chips.

Kalyn grinned & I sighed.

"He's got a girlfriend."

"Is that what we're calling her?" He laughed, getting himself a beer.

"Wanna get one for anyone else?" Kay said, pushing his brother & getting a beer.

I rolled my eyes & he handed me one.

"Why wouldn't you tell me you had someone?" I said to him, seeing her walk through the door.

"I'm leaving." She announced, putting her bags down.

"Hayley I'm really sorry, I honestly didn't think he was with anyone." I said to her, meaning every word of it.

"Honestly I don't blame you at all, it's him who I'm pissed at."

"Well I'm still sorry for my part." I said, nodding to her.

"Want me to walk you out?" Kalyn asked & she sighed.

"Please."

He nodded & grabbed her bags, following behind her.

"Your brother is a dumb ass." I said to Mickey, shaking my head.

"Yeah not the smartest kid mum had." He laughed & we watched them outside.

They were talking, looked civil.

"Maybe they're making up?" Mickey said & I really hoped they weren't.

Then she slapped him.

"Oh my god." I laughed, seeing her get in her car & drive off as he walked back up to us.

"Act like we're talking, quick." Mickey said, starting a conversation.

"Yeah but I told them that I didn't wanna go." He said & I nodded, not having a single clue what the fuck he was talking about.

"I've heard they're shit anyways though." I said, as Kalyn walked in, rubbing his cheek.

"Anyone keen on a movie?" He asked & we both nodded.

"Avengers?"

"Yeah sounds good to me." Mickey said & we laid on the couch.

Billy & Blake walked in with Jake & Dom & we started the movie.

"Everyone shut up for the whole movie, okay Blake?" Billy said & we all laughed.

"Fuck off." Blake laughed, stealing my pillow.

"Ow." I groaned, trying to get it back.

"Lay down." Billy laughed, pushing me away from him.

"He stole..."

"Get another one." Billy groaned, playing the movie.