Ponga's Announcement

"Might come home for lunch everyday." He whispered, rubbing my waist from behind.

I grinned and heard Lottie cry.

"I'll get her." He said, running up the stairs, shirtless I might add.

He walked back down with her sucking some of his chest.

"I think I know what she wants." He laughed, handing her to me for the boob.

I smiled & he laughed.

"I drank some of your milk before when I was sucking on your titties, it's not bad."

"You reckon? I've never tried it."

"If Lots was into sharing I'd get you some but she looks like she might kill me if I touch them right now."

I laughed & he wrapped his arms around my waist and stood behind me, looking down at our baby.

"Hi Lottie Ponga." He mumbled as she looked up at him.

"You're very cute aren't you."

I smiled & she grabbed my necklace, holding it as she drank.

"Kay look." I laughed, but he was gone.

"Kay?" I asked, looking around.

I looked behind me & he was on the ground with a ring in his hand.

"Baby?" I asked, with tears in my eyes.

"I know you didn't want a big fancy engagement so I was gonna wait till this arv to do it on the balcony, but then I seen how beautiful you are standing here feeding Lots & I just thought, fuck it I'm not waiting."

"Oh my goodness."

"So Bailee Parker, will you do me the biggest honour of becoming Mrs Kalyn Ponga?"

"Are you kidding? Of course I will!" I laughed, hugging him before even getting the ring on.

"I love you so much." Kalyn whispered, careful not to squish Lottie.

"I love you baby. This ring is gorgeous."

He grinned & held my cheeks in his hands.

"You're gonna be my wife." He mumbled, kissing my forehead.

"Wifey." I laughed, watching his smile beam.

"My wifey."