b.b. | "mom? b-bucky?"

you have been friends with the avengers for almost 4 years now, but aside from that you are not like them. you are just a normal person, who works in a magazine company while living in an apartment around los angeles with your 5 years old son.

"mom, aren't we going to see bucky todaaaaay?" he whines. you just sighs and gave him his breakfast. "no, he's busy. you and i have something to do today rather than visiting bucky." he whines again and continued to eat his breakfast.

well what was the reason? it's easy, it's just that... you are catching feelings for someone who would never have feelings for you. you know that, you of all people should know that. you felt this 2 weeks ago and you even stopped kobe, your son from hanging out with him.

it's like... you just wanted to break the connection between you two.

"mom! i'm done, are you okay?" you flinched as you heard kobe shouted. "you fucking scared me kobe." you mumbled. "language mom." you chuckled and kissed his forehead, "go ahead upstairs and change into something nice. we have to go in your school, i just have something important to give them. then afterwards we can do whatever you want." you said and he cheerfully went upstairs.

you did changed too. you just threw into black high waisted jeans, red turtle neck-long sleeve, black boots & red coat. it's cold, by the way. as kobe rushes downstairs he almost tripped. "fucking shit! be careful kobe y/l!!!" he just chuckled and gave you a smiley. "i'm sorry. let's go?" you nodded until when you two were about to go out, he stopped.

"wait i forgot something!" he said and went upstairs to get something. when he gets down he was holding your beanie. he gave it to you, "it's cold and i don't want your head to get cold mommy." you smiled and put on your beanie. as you both went in the car and drove to the school, steve called you.

"yeah?" you asked. "are you and kobe free tonight?" you just looked over to kobe, thinking if you should say no or yes. "who is it mommy?" kobe asked, unfortunately steve heard it. "oh wait! can i talk to kobe? please?" you chuckled and put on speaker. "hi kobe, i miss you!" steve said and kobe's gave lights up. "steve! i miss you too, i wish we could hang out." kobe's voice kind of set down. "are you and your mom free tonight?" you looked quickly at kobe and he said yes.

"great! so i'll pick you guys up at 7, stark is having this huge party later and he told me that you two should be there." you just sighs and kobe cheered. "okay steve thank you, i'll call you later bye!" you ended it and you told kobe to get off because you reached the school.

after a few hours you finally got home with kobe. you just ate the food that you bought in mcdonald's. after eating you and him just chilled and wait til 6 to get ready.

[party ; your pov]

kobe seems so happy and of course i wanted that for my son. "hey." i looked over to the man who called me, it was thor. thor and i never got the chance to be that close but he's cool. he handed me a drink and i smiled, "thank you." i said and he chuckled. "so, tell me about boy. he's so amazing." i smiled and looked over to kobe.

"i had him 5 years ago. i was just accidentally got pregnant by my ex boyfriend. but yeah, he's amazing, you're right." i said. "what happened to the ex boyfriend?" thor asked. "he vanished as soon as i told him that i was pregnant. same old thing." i chuckles. "so does anyone have applied to be the father?" i looked at him quickly and i laughed. "i'm too busy to have a partner right now. my focus is kobe and my work." i mumbled.

"well i think you needed someone right now, someone that might help you raising a child. do you know who that is?" i looked deeply in his eyes, trying to know if he knows. "bucky barnes." my eyes widened as i heard him say it. "is here!" he quickly looked behind me. oh. he was here.

"well i'm gonna leave you two." thor said as he left us. fuck. bucky is here. "hey, what's up?" he started. i just smiled and drank all my drink. "i'm fine, you?" i asked. "not okay." he isn't okay? "why?" i asked again. "the woman that i like is like... avoiding me." oh... he has a crush? oh okay. "well you should go ask her out, maybe she is just liking you too? i don't know whatever haha." okay that was an awkward laugh y/n.

"i am. i am talking to her right now." i then looked around us, huh? "no one is here barnes, stop playing." i said. "you don't get it?" this time his flesh hand holds mine. "what are you doing?" i asked. "holding your hand and about to confess?" my eyebrows furrowed. "i do like you, y/n. but it seems like you're avoiding me." i sighs.

"i just don't want- don't want to catch feelings. i'm avoiding you because i don't wanna fall in love again and look? another mistake again." i said looking down. "listen," he lift up my chin and we both stared into each other's eyes. "i would never be a mistake to you, i would never hurt you." then he pressed his lips to mine.

oh wait fuck?

"mom? b-bucky?" i flinched and broke the kiss as i heard kobe. "did you two just kissed?" i looked over to bucky and he is smirking at me. "yes buddy they did kiss and we need to get out of here because they might be 'fucking' later." sam said and my eyes widened. "sam!!!" i shouted and they all chuckled. as sam took away kobe, bucky wrapped his arms around my waist and he smiled.

"should we do what sam said?" i hit his chest and we both laughed. "i love you by the way, and i mean it." i smiled, "i love you too bucky, and i mean it."