bucky barnes | cheated : ii

It's been 3 weeks since I left the Tower. I'm still not talking to Bucky nor Sharon. They've been contacting me but I blocked them. Fuck this is so depressing. I just couldn't believe that they would do that to me, hurt me, broke me into pieces.

I gasped as I heard an elevator clicked. I walked towards the elevator and my mood just went off. "Hey please let me explain!" Bucky said. I couldn't use my powers against him, I couldn't even hurt him even though I WANTED it to happen.

"You got 5 minutes." I said. "First of all I wanted to say sorry. Please baby forgive me. It was really an accident. She was drugged and drunk and I was drunk. We both don't know what we were doing. Baby please! I really don't know what to do without you." I started to feel so weak again. Later on I felt tears now.

"I just- how could you? It really hurts, Buck." I said. "I know and I'm so sorry. I won't ever do it again." He mumbled as he hugs. I cried in his shoulder and started to punch him. "Baby please I'm so sorry." Should I forgive him? I don't know. I wanted to but there's a part of me saying don't.

"I will do everything again. I will court you. I will give you the world. Just please let me love you again. Let me enter your life again." He begged. "I love you too, Bucky." I mumbled. Yes I still do, I always did. "But, I'm still hurt. I still couldn't believe it." He took both of my hands. "That's why I'm here. To prove it to you that I'm truly sorry and I'm sincere. Baby please just take me back." His eyes are now watery too.

Oh no, he is now crying. I hate to see him crying, I swear.

"I love you." He said. Okay, I can't do this. I hugged him and sobbed. "I love you too. Always." I mumbled. "Don't you ever waste this second chance, James." I said. "I will never ever waste it." He said cupping my face and kissing me passionately.

"I was such a fool to almost let you go." He mumbled into the hug. "I was such a fool to believe that you would intend to hurt me." I said.