sebastian stan | the bronze

You were always with Sebastian and always supporting him, especially when it comes to his movies. This year Sebastian has a new movie and it came out just 2 weeks ago.

"Come on please let me watch it." You begged your boyfriend who's sitting next to you with his eyes staring at the TV. "Nope. It is very embarrassing." He mumbled. You furrowed your eyebrows, "Embarrassing? What do you mean? I've already watched the trailer." You muttered.

"Oh darling, that's not what I meant. And for sure you'll hate me too if you watched one scene." You rolled your eyes and sighs. "Okay then," You stood up. "I will watch it." You then walked away from him. He then followed you, "Babyyyy noooo pleaseeeee." He begged and hugged you from behind.

"Then just tell me! Why don't you want me to watch it? Did you die? Smoke? Drugs? What???" You asked annoyed, he sighs and kissed your forehead. "We will watch it today. I have the copy so we could just watch it here." He said. You sighs, "See? You'll give in."

While the movie, the sex scene came- also known as Sebastian's Embarrassing Moment. "Oh..." You mumbled under your breath. "Told you..." He said. After the sex scene, you then closed the laptop causing for Sebastian to look at you.

"That. Was. FUNNY." You laughed so hard. "What? No it was not! It was so embarrassing." He said hiding his face with a pillow and groaned. "Oh baby, it's not. Because I have a movie coming too... and it is more embarrassing than that." You said as you half smiled. He removed the pillow from his face and frown at you, "What movie? Who's in it?"

"Well... Chris Evans..." He then gasped, "No way." You began laughing again, "I was just kidding. But it can happen, Director Joe told me about it but still not that sure." He groaned and hugs you, "I love you." You giggled, "You too."

"What if we make out and let me fuck you after?" He asked. "Hmm, fuck me after? Yeah like the way you fuck blondie on the bronze." You teases him and he rolled his eyes, "Oh don't make me fuck you like what I did to her." He muttered.