vows

Sebastian

"To be honest, while making this Vow it made me realize that being with you is amazing but at the same time, a lot of struggles. I started writing this Vow right after you said yes to my proposal and that was last year. Today, finally the big day is happening. Love, I know that every men told you this but ever since I laid my eyes on you, I already saw you walking down the aisle.

I see these vows not as promises but as privileges: I get to laugh with you and cry with you, care for you and share with you. I get to run with you and walk with you, build with you, and live with you.

And today, you are finally my wife and I promise to you that I will stay faithful until the end of our breath. I love you, Love."

Bucky

"Who would've thought that I would end up with someone like you. Someone that's very caring, loving, goofy and sweet. We've been through a lot and I'm very thankful that you stayed and you did showed me that you truly love me with all of your heart.

I can't promise to solve all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them alone. Because starting from today, we can finally do everything we want and think what we want. I promise to you that I will always be by your side everyday.

Before I was just praying and thanking God for blessing me everyday, but today, I thank you God for blessing me with her. I love you so much, Darling."

Sebastian : Your Vow

"Sebastian Stan, you were just my crush back when I was still in love watching Gossip Girl. Then suddenly, in just a blink of an eye, we are now here in front in a lot of people that we love and exchanging Vows.

I thank God for giving me such a wonderful munchkin who will love me endlessly. I thank God for giving me you, because when you came, I finally had hope. I thank Mr. and Mrs. Stan for making you, because if they didn't I'm probably still single right now.

For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home. I almost forgot, I thank God for giving me not just a man who loves me endlessly, but his offspring as well. Yes Darling, God is blessing me with you and a soon to be a Stan.

I love you with all of my heart, Sebastain Stan, my baby, darling, love."

Bucky : Your Vow

"James Buchanan Barnes. The man who stole my heart. Bucky, I am very thankful for being who you are. You are just amazing and hot. In short, a full package.

I fell In love with you because you let me fall and you did catch me and now we're here, exchanging Vows. I give you my flaws and my patience, my generosity and my faithfulness, my kindness, and my love and you did as well, and maybe the reason why we truly love each other and have respect.

No matter the circumstance, I will trust you and respect you. I will take care of you and comfort you. I will support you and encourage you. Always remember that I will always be here not just as your girl, but as your Wife.

I have seen the best of you and the worst of you, and I choose both. You've been through a lot and I saw that, I've been there, with you, comforting you and most importantly, loving you.

James Buchanan Barnes, I am ready to be Mrs. Barnes and our soon to be Baby Barnes. Yes, Mr. Barnes. I am carrying your offspring with me, and thankful that God is blessing us with him or her.

I love you, Bucky. I truly do."