bucky barnes | boring meeting

I really hate meetings and everyone knows that especially Tony who's always in charge in the meeting so he would put me on the meeting and will always keep an eye on me. Annoying billionaire.

"So the meeting isn't starting yet but Ms. Y/S is now bored." Tony said causing for everyone to look at you. You rolled your eyes and they all laughed. "Okay let's start." Tony said.

You are genius, smart, name it! For a reason that even though you don't listen or attend, you'll know what the hell is Tony always talking about. You just sighs and put your hand on your chin while looking down on your notebook, reading the old notes you wrote.

"Y/N you are on the Team Cap." You looked over to Tony and glared at him, he knows that you had a soft spot on Bucky who's on the Team Cap. "I'd rather go on your Team." Then Steve's eyes widened, "You are so mean!" He pouted causing for you to laugh. "Just kidding." Nope, you're not.

As the meeting was over, Bucky surprisingly talked to you when you are about to leave the room. "Huh?" You asked because you didn't understand what he said. "Well what I'm saying is, the two of us are going to be on this mission and if you wouldn't mind maybe we could train together?" You are a chill person so even though your crush is talking to you, you're not going crazy.

"Yeah." Was all you could say and smiled at him. You left him and decided to go in your room to freshen up.

After one day. Today is your training sir Bucky. You wore a Nike shorts & Nike sports bra with your Nike shoes, yeah all Nike. You went on Bucky's room to knock but before you could knock, he opened it. "Oh- sorry I was just gonna- yeah never mind." He chuckled and you two continued to walk towards the gym.

You both are now sparring until break time he asked you, "Why do you hate meetings?" You drank from you water bottle and spoke, "Boring." Then you didn't know but something kicks your mind and gave you some power to ask this, "What about you? Why didn't you like me?" Then his eyebrows furrows.

"What? Who said I hate you?" Then you scoffed. "No I mean like, like me more than friend. You know? Like crush?" Then his face became red and eyes widened. "Okay sorry, I didn't know what I asked that." You said embarrassed. "Well I like you, you're smart, cute, amazing & strong plus funny." You we're speechless.

You just couldn't believe it. The James Buchanan himself said it.

"Wow?" You said. "Oh come on. I know you like me too. Tony told me." Your eyes widened. "WHAT?! SINCE WHEN?!" You exclaimed. He is just laughing, "Like 4 months ago?" You sighs and rolled your eyes. "I will really kill, Tony." Bucky is just laughing and you are now very embarrassed.

"Come here." He said as he taps his thighs. "Are you just asking me to ride you?" He smirked, "You don't want?" You chuckled and walked towards him then ride his thicc thighs. He put both of his hands on your waist and you smiled. "Wow, we are very naughty." You said. "Naughty Couple." Bucky said and kissed your lips.

"WHAT THE FUCK." There it is. The Steve Rogers himself. Saw you two having this makout session on the gym. "HEY NO FUCKING ON MY GYM!" Tony steps in as he enters the gym with the whole avengers.