b.b. | why on my couch?!

You stood up and groaned, "Steve! I told you I'm still scared! I can't do it." Steve groaned as well and snaps, "JUST TELL HIM THAT YOU LIKE HIM! IT'S SO EASY!" You then sighs and glared at him, "Yeah it is very easy. Like you can just go tell Sharon that you like her." Then he rolled his eyes.

"That's a different case here. BUCKY IS ABOUT TO BE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE!" You groaned and sat.

"Maybe I just let him like be with someone that truly deserves him. Steve, let's just let him be free. You know? Be with... her." You buried your face on the pillows and he sat beside you, "He doesn't deserve to be with Sharon. He does deserve you! And yeah know... Sharon deserves me." He giggled.

You frowned and hugs Steve. "I'm so scared to get hurt, Steve. You know me, I'm very weak." He broke the hug and took your hand. He grabbed you out of your room and went directly at the living room where all the Avengers are having a little party.

You were freaking out and wanted to get away from Steve but he is too strong.

"Bucky, Y/N wanted to tell you something." All the Avengers faced the two of you and you are just there, freaking out, embarrassed and scared. "What... Is that?" Bucky said. Your heart is beating so fast to the point where you couldn't breathe properly.

"Y/N, please go tell him." Steve whispers. You then took a deep breath and finally had the guts to tell him. "Okay yeah. Bucky I like you, like a lot. Actually no, I love you. You don't deserve Sharon because she will just hurt you, you truly deserve me. Like we're meant to be. Okay that's all. Bye." You left the whole Avengers shook.

Little didn't you know, Bucky had the same feelings. Right before you and Steve came in the room, Bucky and the whole Avengers are talking about something.

"So what? What do you think is happening there?" Bucky asked Tony. Tony chuckles, "Well probably Steve is having some hard time convincing, Y/N." Then Sharon joined the living room with a popcorn on her hands.

"Don't worry Buck, Steve is good at these things." Later on the two came. Bucky's heart is beating so fast. After Y/N confessed. She left, leaving Bucky hanging.

"Bucky, we did it." Steve said. Then all of them cheered. "How did you convinced the one and only, Y/F/N?" Sharon asked. Steve came closer to her and kissed her, "Like that." Then Sharon's eye widened and hit Steve's chest, "You kissed her?!" Steve quickly put both is his hands on the air, "Nope! I didn't Officer!"

After a lot of laughs and stuffs. Bucky went outside to see you. Luckily you were there, "Hey." Bucky spoke. She sighs, "Please if you're gonna reject me, just tell me. No need to be a nice man." Bucky laughs, "You're so silly, the reason why I like you." You then turned hmyour face to him, he is just there looking away.

"What did you say?" Bucky giggled and looked at you, "I like you. Looser." Then the ending was you two kissed and had a sex in one of Tony's Couch.

"OH COME ON WHY ON MY COUCH?!"