s.s. | break up : ii

After 1 year of break up the Iconic Couple in Hollywood, Sebastian got a new Girl. Fans were not that happy because they said 'the girl isn't that beautiful' or 'Seb doesn't deserve a girl like her'.

The girl is Taylor Swift, yes the fucking Taylor Swift herself is dating the Sebastian Stan. Well Seba is still in love with Y/N but Y/N is still not okay of what he did.

Seba decided to try dating someone, maybe it will help him to move on but suddenly it didn't. Taylor thought that Seba is really in love with him, but no.

Later this year, Y/N released a new song titled, 'loving u' and fans were saying that this song is for Sebastian. Hmm is to for Seba?

Today she is in an interview with Ellen. It's been a while since she visited Ellen. After Ellen asked her about stuffs, she suddenly asked about the song.

"So what's the song about? Your new song." She chuckles and replied.

"This line on the song ; Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love, lasts for a lifetime. This literally explains the whole song."

"So the story was the girl was hurt? Right?" Y/N nodded.

"Yes. The woman was in love with this man who she thought she would marry someday but suddenly, the man isn't the one. The pain of love will forever lasts for a lifetime. No sorry can ever change that."

Then after a while they played in one of Ellen's Silly Games. The game was, there are photos of famous people that will be shown on the screen and she will ask everything she wanted except for a typical & basic question.

The first photo was Robert Downey Jr.

"When are you gonna treat me a whole pizza?" The audiences and Ellen laughs as you asked that. The second photo was Anthony Mackie.

"Mackie, do you miss me?" Then people aww—ed.

Then after a few photos was shown, they showed Taylor Swift for the next person. The people cheered and yelled. You are just there, smiling.

You took a deep breath and asks, "Does Sebastian still having nightmares? If he does, just give him a long tight hug and he'll be okay."

Then people literally shouting and Ellen was surprised of what she asked. Then the next photo, last photo rather was shown. Of course it is Sebastian.

"I don't have a question but I do have a message for him. Is it okay?" She asks Ellen and she nods.

"I want u to listen to my new song, because we both know what's inside that song." Then the people applauded.

——

After 7 months, Taylor Swift and Sebastian Stan broke up. Taylor said that it is because they both have busy schedules and couldn't fix it.

A few months later Sebastian started to court Y/N again. He always loved Y/N, he knows that, everyone knows that. Y/N of course is still in love with him but she's scared to love again, that Seba might do the same thing.

Y/N tweeted, "too scared to get my heart broken again🥶." Then Sebastian tweeted as well saying,

"I may be not the man you wanted but I will be the man who will be waiting for you in the church, smiling while you are walking down the aisle. And will love you endlessly."

Then Y/N replied, "i wanted to get married in a beach not church, so who's this?" She joked. Seba replied back.

"Then let's do it in a beach then🌊"