sebastian stan | the lux : ii

a/n : well as u can see i changed my name, actually to my real name. mary holmes were just a screen name😂, i find it so unique & cool but then i realized why not my real name then? well ok i'll stop talking, enjoy! stan's stan!

*.*.*.*

The meeting as over but this Sebastian Stan chose to stay because he has something to discuss with me. "Well what is that? My time is very expensive." I mumbled. He let out a chuckle, "Well actually I just wanted to ask if you want to be my friend?" What is this man doing?

"Friends? Yeah. Aren't we friends now?" He chuckled again, "Kind of but I wanted to be friends with you more. You seem kinda cool." I smiled, how sweet is this human. "Thanks by the way. Same to you."

A little while later he left and so do I. We exchange numbers and started texting. He looks hot, not gonna lie and he is such a sweet pea. Then we both decided to hang out today.

6:30pm, he picked me up and we both went into a movie. It was amazing and at the same time, sad. Some paparazzi were taking photos of us but nah-ah, I'm too good at hiding.

Now we're just in this club. The classy club by the way, it's amazing as well. Until someone broke my happiness. I saw my ex. "Hey, what's up?" He asked. I raised an eyebrow, Sebastian isn't with me he got some drink for us. "I'm fine, how about you? You still with the slut you cheated on me?" He frowns. "Shut up. You know I still love you, right?" I smiled.

Then I saw Sebastian coming this way and he smiled as he saw me. "Well sorry, I have a boyfriend." His eyes widened until Sebastian came into our conversation. I held Sebastian's hand. "Jason, say hi to my boyfriend. Sebastian Stan, the most handsome and gentleman in the world. More of opposite of you." I said. Then Sebastian's eyes widened. "What? You chose this man over me?" He exclaimed.

"Well, he's better than you in everything- and by everything? Includes the bed. And he's bigger than you, by the way." I winked and he is speechless so Sebastian. Then I left him with Sebastian. Then Seb asked me. "What was that?" I laughed.

"Sorry, that was my crazy ex. So uhm, what do you wanna do next?" His eyes stared into my eyes and I can tell he has dirty thoughts. "Well, you said I'm bigger than him. Why don't we check it?" He smirked and I bit my lip. "Why don't we?" I winked and grabbed his collar and he lip his lips.

Damn, this is gonna be a rough night.