bucky barnes | the new kid : ii

I woke up with Bucky still hugging me from behind. I giggled and opened my phone quietly, hoping for him to not be awake. "Goodmorning." I suddenly heard a sleepy voice. I faced him and smiled, "Goodmorning." I whispered. "What time is it?" He asked and I checked my phone, "11 in the morning." I got up and went directly at my bathroom.

We actually have a gym day today at 6 but Natasha texted me last night that she would be busy so maybe we could make it tomorrow. So here I am, getting up at 11. As I brushed my teeth I went out to see Bucky on his phone. "I'm gonna go grab some stuff on the market today, do you want to come?" I asked. "Yeah, sure. I gotta go get ready." He said as he went closer to me and kissed my forehead.

Geez he's so cheesy...

After fixing myself, I just threw some high waisted black leggings & white crop top with my white nike sneakers. With my hair, nothing I just had to brush it and wear my cap. I walked out of my room revealing the whole Avengers looking at me.

"Hi guys." I mumbled. "Hello." They all replied, "Breakfast?" Wanda asked. "I gotta go grab some things at the market today, so maybe I'm gonna take breakfast outside." I said and she nodded, "You have someone with you?" Sam asked. "Yeah." I answered. "Who?" Steve asked.

"Me." Bucky suddenly joined the group. He is wearing black sweatpants & white shirt with his white sneakers. "Wow... Twinnie outfit?" Tony teases. "Oh didn't know you're kind of a black and white fan too." I said to Bucky and he chuckles. "Well uhm, see you guys later. Uhm anything you want from the market?" I asked.

"Nothing." They said and we both went out of the tower. Bucky told me to hop on his car so I did. We went directly at the store and we bought things we needed. Later on we decided to get home but Bucky refuses.

"Do you want to feel free for a while?" He asked. "Hmm what do you suggest?" I asked. "Let me just show you. But uhm, maybe later? Midnight?" I just nodded then we continued to get home. As we get home same thing happened, eat, talk & stuff.

Until it's already 10pm. Bucky asked me to get ready. I wore sum hoodie and sweatpants and so is he because he said it's cold. As we hop in his car he sighs, "Thank you." I just smiled and he continued to drive. Until we reached the place.

"Wow." Was all I could say. He helped me get out of the car and we sat on the back of the car. With the blankets and stuffs and chips, the wind were perfect and the view of the whole city was amazing. But most importantly, is to the person who took me here.

"Bucky... This is amazing." I said. "I know, but not amazing as you." He mumbled. I turned to him and furrowed my eyebrows, "Do you like me?" I asked. His eyes widened and became red, he hid his face from me and watched the view. "I don't know but I never felt this feeling to anyone but you. So maybe yes- no, maybe more than like you but love you."

I just pulled him into kiss. I don't know why I did that.

"You kissed me?" He said. "No I didn't." I joked, we both chuckles and he stares into my eyes. "I know that it's too early and fast to say those words but It's true. I'm willing to court you for years just to prove it to you." He mumbled as he cupped my face. "I'm not a basketball for you to court me." I said and giggled.

"Does that mean?..." I just nodded and he shouted a "YES." I laughed and he faced me after, "I love you, Y/F/N." My eyes widened as I heard what he said, "What? You know my name?" I asked. "Everything, I did a background check on you Miss Y/S." He winked. Wow this boy is amazing.

"Well I love you too." I said and we both kissed.