s.s. | argument

"YOU'RE OVER REACTING LOVE!" Sebastain shouted as you both went home from an Expensive Bar around Las Vegas. You put down your bag in the chair and stares at Sebastian.

"I AM OVER REACTING?! YOU LET THAT SLUT SIT OVER YOUR LAP? WHILE I'M IN THE BATHROOM?! NOW TELL ME I'M OVER REACTING!" You shouted. Sebastian groaned and sighs out of madness and upset mood.

"I WAS SHOCKED OKAY! I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! STOP OVER REACTING!!!" Sebastain shouted back. Then you scoffs.

"WELL THEN MAYBE I SHOULD GO OVER CHRIS' EVANS HOUSE OR MACKIE'S THEN GO SIT ON THEIR LAP." You said as you walked towards the door but he stopped you by grabbing your wrist.

"Where do you think you're going? Young Lady." Sebastian's Voice is very deep and husky. You faced him and sighs.

"To Evans house. Gonna sit on his lap and don't over react." You said as you rolled your eyes then Seba pulled you close.

"Don't you ever do that." He said holding you so hard. You are trying to get out of his arms but failed because he's too strong.

"And you're not gonna even say sorry? What the actual fuck, Stan. You're unbelievable." You scoffs. And he sighs, "Okay fine I'm so sorry. I'm really shocked and I don't know what to do, promise. Sorry."

His voice is becoming so soft and sweet.

"Sometimes, always know what people do around you. Especially when they're hurting my feelings, know that Stan. Always." You said staring at him.

Then he crashed his lips into yours.

"This Agrument gave me a lot of stress, would you please help me to remove them?" He asked you in a seduce way.

"Alright, fine let's go you horny ass." You said kissing him and going upstairs.