b.b. | big

You and Bucky have been dating for a while now. You are his first and he is your 5'th boyfriend. One of your ex's is the one and only, Steve. But you two are like, fling before. But still considered as Ex.

"How are you and Bucky doing?" Wanda asked you. You just chuckled and took a sip from your orange juice.

"Was he big?" You choke as you heard Natasha's question. Then Wanda let out a huge laugh.

"We are okay and Nat? Please keep your questions to yourself." You said.

"Oh come on, just answer my question." She teases. You rolled your eyes and says, "Yes. He is. Probably the biggest in all of my ex's." You chuckle.

Wanda and Nat's Face became surprised.

"He is bigger than Steve's?!?!?!?!" Nat shouted. You quickly put your hands on her lips. But it was useless, the boys came in the kitchen and heard it.

"Who's bigger than me? And what do you mean by that? Girls?" Steve curiously asked all of you. You glared at Nat and she laughs.

"Height. Thor is definitely bigger than you, isn't?" Nat said. Then Thor looked at Steve.

"Well kind of." Thor replied. You then noticed Bucky isn't with them. You quickly asked Steve, "Where's Bucky?"

"With Sam, training." You just nodded your head and went back on sipping on your drink. Then Thor started to flirt with Wanda.

"Wait what?" You asked them. The two looked at you and smiled. Then suddenly Nat and Steve started to flirt as well.

"What the fuck." You said. Then pouted, "Where's mine? :(" Unexpectedly, someone hugged you from behind.

You know that smell.

"I'm here." Bucky mumbles as he kissed your cheek. You smiled and turned around to kiss him passionately.

"But wait. So since when are you all fucking, fucking behind our back?" You asked the four.

"Oh we still didn't fuck. But Thor and Wanda sure does." Steve said.

"Since last mission we had in the abandoned building stuff?" You got surprised because that mission was 8 months ago. You couldn't believe that these four were dating for almost 9 months without anyone knowing.

"UM? WHAT THE HELL?" You all turned around to the Falcon Boy. He was just staring and surprised.

"So what am I now? A 7'th wheel?!" You all chuckles as you saw Sam's face. After a few minutes, You and Bucky went to his room.

"Can I ask you something?" You said while cuddling Bucky. He just nodded.

"Have you ever got jealous of Steve? Well, he's my ex and we are all close." He half smiled and stares at you.

"I may be a very jealousy man but never of Steve. When it comes to Steve, I never became jealous. Because I have a trust in you and in him."

"Me too." You mumbles.

— a few moments later —

Sam, Thor, Wanda, Bucky, You, Steve and Nat are now having a wonderful Netflix and Chill at the living room while every light is off aside from the TV.

Every couple are cuddling except for Sam.

"What a wonderful night, isn't?" Thor asked after having a mini make out with Wanda.

"I still couldn't believe that you two would end up together. Like what the fuck? How?" Sam said.

"Well, let's just say... Wanda is having a huge crush on me. Hehehehehe." Wanda jokingly hit him on his chest.