sebastian stan | stress reliever

[nsfw]

You and Sebastian are free this week but Sebastian was too
busy for his script. He kept on reading them in every corner of your house. While you were just wishing you could still hug and maybe fuck him. You two haven't done any of those for like a month.

Sebastian is on his office and reading his script. You just sighs and then thought about something. You put on your favourite lingerie and wore a huge white kind of see through shirt. You opened the door and went closer to Sebastian. "Hey." You said playing with his hair. He just kissed your hand but this his eyes are on the script.

"Baby, I need you." You whines as you buried your face into his neck. "Baby, I'm still working. I promise to you that we can do these things when I'm done. I promise, Doll." He mumbled. You got a little annoyed so you moved away from him. "K, fine." You said as you walked away. Sebastian groaned and sighs.

It's 8PM and now you are the one who's working. You are reviewing the paper works, the patient's blah blah [you're a doctor]. Until Sebastian went to you. "Hey, Doll." You didn't answer him. "Doll, you still mad?" He whines. "Seb, we haven't done this sex for a month. What do you expect?" You groaned.

"Don't be maddddddd." He whines again. You just rolled your eyes and glared at him. "I hate you." You said. He chuckles and surprisingly he carried you and threw you in his shoulder then smacked your ass. "SEEEEEEB!!!" You shouted. "You are soooo horny huh, and horny dolls should be punished." He mumbled.

He threw you on the bed and started removing your shirt. Then the lingerie you have, you are now naked. "Fuck, I've missed this." He said and started to suck on your nipples. "Fuck, baby. Baby yeah, r-right three." You moaned. Sebastian chuckled, "Moaning mess?" He asked jokingly and then made his fingers on your womanhood. "Fuck you are soaking wet!" He exclaimed and laughs.

"All for you." You said and smiled. Then he put on two fingers that fast and you moaned so loud. "SEBASTIAN FUCK." You moaned. He kept on twirling his fingers inside of you and you are about to reach your high, "Baby I'm cumming." You said. "Not until I'm inside you." He said and removes it quickly and shoved his huge boy inside you.

"YOU ARE SO TIGHT BABY DOLL!!!" He exclaimed slamming into you while squeezing your boobs. "F-FUCK SEBASTIAN, F-FUUUUCK!!!" You moaned. "I swear to God, you wouldn't be able to walk for a week Baby Doll." He growled. Then he slams you harder than ever.

"Fuck, yeah baby! Ugh! Fuck!" You moaned. "You like that huh? Fucking you hard?" He asked. Until after a few slamming you two cummed. Sebastian lay beside you and cuddled you. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah, I love you." You said and he kissed you, "I love you too."

*.*.*.*.*

You just woke up and smiled. You saw Sebastian sleeping peacefully until he opened his eyes and chuckles. "Morning... routine?" And by that means Morning Sex. "Oh come on, Sebastian we just had 5 rounds." Yes that was true. Sebastian kept on fucking you for the whole night, middle night, and whatever night. "I'm gonna go make breakfast. I love you." You said as you stood up. "Fuck, ouch!" You groaned.

"I told you, baby doll." Sebastian said chuckling. "Fuck you, Stan." You said laughing. "And I will fuck you later." He said.