sebastian stan | forgot the line!

Sebastian and you are both MCU actors. You are Natalia Romanoff, Natasha's younger sister and the love interest of Bucky Barnes. Aside from that, you are so responsible when it comes to your lines/script. You never forgot any of them not even a single word.

"Action!" The director yells. You are having a fight with Bucky. Until he pinned you against the wall and you saw his ocean blue eyes, those damn ocean eyes. "ты сейчас мертв." Sebastian said in a fake russian accent. You are still staring into his eyes, daydreaming until, "CUT!" You suddenly kinda-gasped.

"What happened Y/N?!" The director yells. "I'm so sorry. I-uh, I-I forgot my line!" You sighs, "YOU NEVER FORGOT A LINE!" Director shouted and you sighs again, "Sorry!" Sebastian just chuckles and the scene happened again. And finally, this time you didn't forgot your line.

"Hmm, forgot the line huh?" Mackie said. "I really did. Well first time." You said as you took a sip on your water. "Why? I mean is there a reason why Y/N forgot her line?" Chris Evans asked in a tease way. Mackie laughed, "OoH! I feel like Y/N is developing some feeling to our romanian bo-" He was cut off by you saying, "Don't you dare say it. Gonna kill you." You glared and they both laughed.

"Hey, what's going on?" Sebastian asked as he entered the group. "Nothing, we just had this wonderful conversation." Mackie said. "I gotta go, see you later buds." You said until Sebastian stopped you from walking. "Yeah?" He smiled, "Well I just wanted to ask if you wanted to maybe go out sometime?" Wow? Sebastian Stan himself is asking you out.

"Uh... Yeah?" You said. "Are you free tonight?" You just nodded, "I'll pick you up at 6?" You just smiled and nodded. "YAAAAAAAY!!!" Mackie & Evans cheered behind the both of you and you all laughed.