c.b. | bad boy

(carter is also studying in the same school as yours and he is known as one of the baddest and hottest boys in the campus. — the fam is the group of yours with serena, carter etc.)

My boyfriend and I are everyday fighting. I get it! He's on the gang! He's one of the hottest boys out here in the Campus! But I don't understand why can't he just stop flirting around with other girls!

"Oh come on! Y/N you kept on shouting at me, arguing with me everyday because of a stupid problem!" He shouts. We're both outside our classrooms because it's break time.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop flirting with other girls! Well if you kept on flirting around! Then go fucking with someone, we're done!" I shouted as I walk away but his strong arms grabbed me.

"Let go of me!" I shouted causing for all the students to look at us. "You won't walk away from me, Y/N." He said glaring at me. I let go of his hand and glared back, "Oh yes I can, Justin." And rolled my eyes. I walked away and went directly at the library.

"Hey, Y/N. What happened between you two?" Serena asked as she sat across me with Dan. I rolled my eyes as I heard the topic, "He did it again. He flirted with other women last night and now I finally made my decision. I broke up with him."

"Y/N are you sure you're okay?" Dan asks. I sighs, "Yeah. It's so fun to be away from him now." Then later on Blair joined us, looking worried.

"Y/N! Justin is having a huge fight!" We all quickly ran outside to find him. We reached the hallway where there's a lot of students surrounding them. I moved my ass causing for all the students to make way for me.

"Justin!" I shouted. Justin stopped and looked at me. He's full of bloods and so the guy he's having a fight with, and what surprises me the most? Is because it's his best friend.

"Carter, what the fuck happened?!" Carter stood up and so Justin. "Justin right here wanted a fight with me because he said that I was flirting with you." What the fuck?!

"JUSTIN? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" But before Justin could say anything else, he was cut off by our principal, "Baizen, Smith, Y/S. Go to my office now!" We all quickly moved out ass to the pricipal's office.

"Everyday, you Baizen and Smith are always on a fight! And you? Ms. Y/S what happened to you? You are one of the most kind and loving student here, the one who doesn't have any bad records!" I sighs and looked at Carter. He gave me smirk causing for me to roll my eyes.

"Because of that. You three are all suspended for 2 weeks." Our eyes widened, "What? But Ms.—" She cut me off, "That's your punishment for making this whole thing. You are now dismissed." As we left the room, I groaned and glared at the two.

"SEE?! YOU BOTH DRAGGED ME HERE!" I shouted. Carter chuckles, "It's not me but your boyfriend." I glared at him, "Ex!" Then Carter's eyebrows raised, "Ooh! No wonder why Justin here is so depressed earlier huh?" Then Justin was about to punch him but he was cut off by my hand, "Don't you dare." And I walked away.

I'm fucking suspended! What the fuck. I have never tried any of this in my entire life! I went home and explained everything to my dad, which is also very mad at me but what can he do?

A few hours later, Serena and Blair went to my house. "Hey babe. I shouldn't told you about the fight. Sorry." Blair said. I sighs and smiled, "No it's fine. You did the right thing Blair."

We all looked at Serena as her phone rang and she answers it. After a few minutes Serena put down her phone and smiled, "Chuck called me. He wanted us to have a little drinking session later tonight!!!" I sighs and lay down.

"Hey let's go! It's the fam! Nate, Chuck, You, Serena, Me, Carter, Justin, Dan?" Blair said. It's true, it's really the fam. But I don't want to, probably Justin would be there anytime soon.

"Is it because of Justin?" Serena asks.

"Hey, Justin wouldn't be there. Chuck heard about what happened to you." Chuck, Nate, Dan & Carter are very protective to me especially when it comes to Justin because they all know what kind of person is he. I dated Justin because he showed me his different side, but they're right. Justin is very such a cocky and a cheater.

"Okay let's go!!!" Blair shouted.

A few hours have gone by. I already told my Dad about my night out at Chuck's. He agreed and now I'm at his house. I'm just wearing a huge t-shirt with my cycling shorts inside with my socks and slides. That's really me, I'm not a fancy person at all.

"Don't worry, Justin isn't here." Chuck said with his wine. "Let's get drunk!" Nate shouted. We all sat on the floor with the carpet on and we all talked about things. Until someone texted me causing for me to slightly gasped.

"Where are you? Meet me." Justin texted me. My heart is pumping so fast and I'm nervous. I'm not gonna lie, Justin did hurt me before, physically. I got bruises all over my body but I'm just hiding it because I don't want them to know.

"We're done, Justin. Leave me alone, please." I texted back. A few minutes later he called me, I pressed the declined and put down my phone. Then I noticed, Carter was staring at me.

"Hey? You okay? Who was that?" He asked. "No one. It's just- someone." Then a while later all of them are drunk, but not me because I didn't drink that much. They're all sleeping while me, I stood up to get some water.

"Hey, Y/N." I gasped as I heard Carter's voice. "You startled me Carter!, don't do that." I said as I drink my water. He chuckles and went closer to me.

"I'm just so glad that you and Justin broke up. Not just because he's a douchebag but because—" Icut him off, "You like me?" Then his eyes widened. "How'd you know?" I laughed and put down the glass I'm holding.

"Oh come on, Baizen. We're not kindergarten we're almost adults." He then put his arms around my waist and he smiles, "I will wait for you. And I'm gonna show you how you should be treated." Without any warning, I don't know but I kissed him. He was surprised but he then give in.

The kiss got heated causing for him to touch the part where I have my bruise. I felt it and it hurts, I moved away a little and groaned. "Hey? I'm sorry. What happened? Did I do something wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"N-No. None. I'm sorry Carter, but I guess let's call it a night?" But his face didn't change at all. His eyebrows are furrowed and then without any warning he pull up my shirt and he gasped.

"WHO DID THIS?!" He shouted. I gasped and put down my shirt, "I- I fell on the stairs." But he didn't bite my reason. Well what he did was call Justin. I tried my best to stop but I couldn't.

"You're drunk! Please stop this!" I shouted. But still he didn't listen. He walked away and I followed him. We're now outside Chuck's apartment and I kept on telling him to stop, until he faced me.

"You're lucky that I didn't wake Nate, Dan and Chuck. You know what will happen, you know that it is going to be worse." I sighs and cried. I couldn't help it. "Hey, don't cry. I'm here, I'll do everything to fucking kill Justin." A while later Justin came.

"YOU SICKO!" Carter said and punching Justin. I tried my best to make them stop but I can't until Justin accidentally hit me so hard causing for me hit my head on the floor.

And everything went black. That's all I remember.

.
.
.

A few months later. You and Carter became more close, he took care of you on the hospital after you got hit by Justin.

"Hey, Darling. How was your day?" Carter asked you as he leaned on the Locker. You closed yours and smirked at him, "It was fine. How about yours?" He smirked back and kissed your forehead, "Became more fine when I saw you. Now can we please go and I'll take you on the proper dinner, aka, date." He winks. You then pull his collar and kissed him.

"Netflix and Chill sounds fun." You said. Then before kissing again, Blair, Serena, Nate, Dan & Chuck cheered. "The Bad Boy has begun his scary mission!" Nate said. "Scary? You mean Sexy?" Chuck said. "Oh shut up you two. We all know that Bad Boy here have been waiting for this moment." Dan said. "Shut up Lonely Boy, so when's the baby?" Blair asked. Then Serena spoke, "The Baby? You mean, the wedding first?"

And you all laughed.