bucky barnes | russian

You are an Avenger and living in Avengers Tower for 3 years now. Until you noticed that Bucky and Natasha were always talking russian behind your back and whenever you look at them, they will quickly talk about something else but in english. With that case you wanna know what the hell they were talking about. So you studied Russian for just 2 weeks, why? Because you have this extra ability to learn things faster than the normal human being.

You then sat on your favorite spot in the living room with the whole Avengers until these two talked about you now, again. And yes you can now understand it.

bucky [in russian] : i don't know how to tell her.

natasha [in russian] : are the proofs with you?

bucky [in russian] : yes, it's on my phone.

natasha [in russian] : wow didn't know that 100 year old men knows how to use phones. [giggled]

bucky [in russian] : shut up. but how? do you think know? should i tell her?

natasha [in russian] : why don't we tell tony first? and steve? since y/n's more closer to them.

But before Bucky could talk, I cut them off. "Tell me what?" I asked in russian which made them both gasped. Now all the Avengers are looking at me. "Y-You understand everything?" Natasha asked. "100%, I really do understand every words you've said." I answered in russian. They both looked at each other and sighs.

"What the hell is happening?" Tony asked. "These two have been talking behind my back while speaking russian, turns out I can learn languages in just two weeks. Then today, I just heard they were talking about me." I said. "What were you two talking about Y/N?" Wanda asked.

"Bucky tell her..." Natasha pokes Bucky. Then Bucky gulped and looked at everyone then stared at me. "We've been meaning to tell you this for a month now but we couldn't because we don't want you to get hurt." Bucky stated. You then furrowed your eyebrows, "What is it?" You asked.

Bucky put out his phone and opened it. Then later on he showed everyone the photo. "Troy is cheating on you with Tracey." I saw the picture of them, kissing. No? They couldn't be? "They are... siblings..." I mumbled still staring at the photo. "Turns out they weren't. They are just step siblings, Tracey's mom married Troy's dad back in the day." Natasha exclaimed.

How- How could this even happen? Troy is my boyfriend for 2 years and I never thought of him doing this sin to me.

"I'm such a fool." I said. "No you're not." Wanda said as she sat beside me and hugs me. "Sam. Let's go." Steve said as they both stood up but I stopped both of them by my powers, "Where are you both going?" I asked. "Gonna teach that Troy a lesson." I shook my head, "Let me." I said as I stood up and went directly at his apartment. Turns out the whole Avengers are with me.

"Open the goddamn door, Troy." I muttered but no one answered so I had to kick it and revealing them naked & having some such wonderful time. My eyes widened and I was surprised but I didn't mind it, what I did was I go over to them, slap Tracey a lot of times that they had to pull me away from her. Then when they let me go, I ran towards Troy and kick him and his balls.

"YOU FUCKING ASS. JUST LET ME REMIND YOU, YOUR DICK IS SO FUCKING SMALL!" I shouted and I left them there. I did cried when we were on our way home. "He deserves that." Tony said. "He deserves more." I muttered. "Ah ah, no no. That's enough, young lady." Steve mumbled. I sighs, "Thank you Natasha & Bucky. Without you two I wouldn't know any of this." I said in russian. "Always welcome." Natasha said. "Always." Bucky said.

"But is it true?" Out of nowhere, Clint asked. "The what?" I asked confused. "That his dick is small?" Then we all laughed. "Yes it is, 100% yes. I don't even know why did I date him. Maybe because he was nice before but didn't know that he was such a prick."

"Since you're single now, I think Bucky can date you then." Steve said. Bucky? Date me? I don't think so. This man doesn't want to be in a relationship. "He's not into relationships, Rogers." I mumbled. While Bucky is freaking red. How cute. "Oh that's what you only know. Bucky have been crushing your for 2 years now." Steve said then Bucky sighs and glared at Steve.

"Then date me then. I wanted to have a fresh start." I said. It was true, maybe Bucky is the one that I've been waiting for right? "Are you serious?" He asked me. "Yeah? Why you don't like?" I asked. "No no no, I really like it. Yeah I like you too." I smiled and kind of blushed- ew it's now not me!!!

"OKAY NEW COUPLE ON THE WAY!" Clint shouted. "[bucky + y/n = ship name]!!!" They all shouted. "And also, Bucky's dick is big. Don't worry." Steve said. "Why? Have you seen it?" Sam teases. Steve rolled his eyes and all of us laughed, while Bucky is just staring at me. Damn his ocean eyes.