s.s. | chocolate ice cream : i

Sebastian and I have been dating for 10 years. Well who would've thought that Seb and I would end up like this? We just met because of friends of friends actually. Today is our anniversary I'm just waiting for him to get home so we could eat outside because that's what we decided to do.

* doorbell *

I walked towards the door and opened it revealing the Sebastian himself. He smiled and has a bouquet of flowers, my favorite! Also the chocolate ice cream! My favorite as well! "Hi, darling." He said and hugs me. "Thank you for these wonderful [insert favorite flower]." I said and he kissed me.

We're now on one of the most famous restaurants around Las Vegas. After eating that little piece of food but still, delicious. "We've been together for 10 years baby, and I know that this dinner is not enough." I smiled, "Hey Sebastian. I'm not hoping for something more expensive because being with you is important & special." Then he giggled.

"But my middle name is Extra. So I have a gift for you and yes it's extra, just for my baby." He winked and put out an envelope. "What's this?" I asked. He chuckles, "Open it." I opened it and it was a ticket trip to Romania. My eyes widened, "You dick. No way?" I said still staring at the envelope. "How?" I asked looking at him now. "Well we never been in Romania, my home. Though you already met everyone in my family but I wanted you to see where I live, where I became who I am now." He smiled so passionately.

But little didn't he know that I also have a gift for him. It was better than anything. "Actually I have a gift for you as well." Then his eyebrows furrows, "You already gave me right? This watch?" He said. I shook my head and smiled evilly. "Well not just that Mr. Stan. Actually I was about to give this to you sooner but you already gave me the huge surprise, so I might give you mine." I winked.

I pulled out an envelope as well and hand it to him. "What? Trip to what country?" He joked. I rolled my eyes and he opened it. Then his eyes widened. "What?... Baby?.... Baby!" He exclaimed and stood up. "Hey easy!" I said laughing. The people are now looking at us. "Everyone! My beautiful woman here is pregnant!" Then the people applauded. "You crazy!" I said jokingly punch him on the chest. "My God, I love you." He said kissing me.

But what was 5 years ago.

Welcome to my life. My present life. I'm living with my 5 year old daughter and her cat named Salem [I will never ever change the cat's name hahaha]. We are living in our house around Los Angeles.

I'm working in Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center

I'm working in Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. I'm a Surgeon Doctor and I finished college in Harvard University. Well anyways, my daughter Sofia-Rose Stan born on December 20, 2014. Sofia is my true love, she's my everything, she's so gorgeous and awesome just like me, joke she's better than me.