sebastian stan | sick

You went home directly from your shooting. It was very toxic and stressful, you have been vomiting for a few days and not feeling well so the producers told you to take a rest.

You took a little bath and lay down in your shared bed with Sebastian. You sighs because you missed him, he is away filming too but not that too far. You just hugged his pillow and you fell asleep.

On the other hand, Sebastian have been calling you and you weren't answering because you were asleep. "Hey, you okay?" Chris Evans asked his pal. "Not that much, Y/N haven't returned any of my calls and not answering either. I'm getting worried." Sebastian said while staring at his phone.

"Chill, man. Maybe she's busy or asleep? You know she's busy as well." Anthony Mackie steps in. "Yeah, alright. By the way, see you guys later." Sebastian spoke as he left his trailer. They're going home today because the movie ended quickly.

Little didn't he know that his girl is home, sick. A few hours have gone by, Sebastian reached his home and you are still asleep. As he enters his home he noticed that someone broke in- I mean someone is here.

"Huh?" He asked himself. He continued his way upstairs and as he opened the door of the bedroom, he saw you sleeping peacefully. He gasped but smiled. He walked towards you.

"Hey." He said caressing your face. You moved a little and you opened your eyes slowly. "Hey? You're hot?" Sebastian said worried. "Thanks, I know." You mumbled. "No- I mean like sick." You chuckles, "I know as well. I'm sick so I gotta take a little rest for a while. How about you? Why are you home early?" He sighs and you sat down.

"The shooting ended quickly. So have you taken some pills?" He asked. "Not yet. I'm not-" Before you could say anything else, he cuts you off "Nope. You need to eat and drink medicine." You just giggled. "I will cook for you." Then your eyesbrows raised, "Since when did you learn cooking?" You asked confused.

"Today." He laughed. "You silly. Don't try to burn our kitchen huh?" You said. He just smiled and nodded softly as he kisses your lips passionately. "I love you, Babe." He said. "I love you too." You mumbled. "After eating and drinking those damn medicines, can we please have some cuddles and kisses?" You pouted. "Plus a movie." He smirked and hugs you tightly.

"I really love you." He mumbled.