b.b. | pregnant

Bucky and I are married for 2 years now and have been dating for 7 years. In those 2 years of marriage, we never got the chance to have a baby because It's always failing. The doctors said that there are no problem with the both of us, we just need to keep on trying.

1 month ago was our last love making. And I'm 1 month delayed on my period which makes a lot of sense right now.

"I'm scared. What if I'm really pregnant?" I said while holding pregnancy test that Natasha gave me.

"You and Bucky have been waiting for this right? So if you are really pregnant, then be happy. Because for sure, all of us will be."

I went inside the toilet and took the test. After a couple of minutes, I saw the result. I couldn't keep my eyes off the test and I just cried.

"Hey! What's it says?" Natasha asked. I went out of the bathroom and shows it to her. She sighs and hugs me. Comforting me.

"Hey hey it's fine. Maybe there's a time for it, soon you'll have your baby Barnes with you." It was negative. I'm so dumb to think that I'm going to be pregnant by just being delayed by one month?

Such a fool.

A few minutes later, I went at my room and lay down for a while. Since I'm a bit tired. Bucky isn't home yet. Him, Steve, Tony and Sam are on something mission.

I already miss him, I need him today.

— one month later —

The Family and I are eating dinner. It's been a while since we got completed. Usually, the Guardians of the Galaxy aren't present in family gathering but so glad they made it tonight.

"Cheers to the first time in forever being completed on this dinner tonight." Tony said and we all cheered our wine.

"By the way, Peter are you okay with your Aunt May and Happy relationship status?" I asked. We all laughed as he groans and glared at Happy.

"To be honest, I am not. How could he brain wash my Aunt May?" He asked facing Happy.

"Excuse me spidey. I didn't brain washed your Aunt. May was just amazing and so am I so we clicked." Happy snapped back. After a couple of argument between them, the whole family are happy and laughing but me?

I wasn't laughing because I'm fucking feeling so dizzy right now. I felt my womb moving, I feel like there is something inside my womb that wanted to get out.

I stood up and went at the bathroom quickly. I then, vomited a lot. Ugh what the fuck is this feeling?! Did I eat an expired food?!

"Hey? Baby are you alright?" Bucky asked through the door.

"Kind of. Just go back to the table, I'll be back soon." I said. After a couple of minutes vomiting in the bathroom. I went out and went directly at the dining.

As they saw me, I felt dizzy again and I think I fainted? That's all I remember. Because everything went black and their voices are fading.

I just woke up in a hospital, confused.

"Mrs. Barnes, so glad you're awake." The doctor said. I looked around and didn't see anyone. Wait? I'm alone?

"Mrs. Barnes, you were taken here because you passed out. We did examine you and we found out that you are 2 months pregnant. Congratulations Mrs. Barnes, you're going to have a baby."

That's impossible. How is that possible?

"T—That's impossible. I took a pregnancy test 1 month ago and it was negative." I said. My heart is really beating so fast.

"Mrs. Barnes, not everything on a Pregnancy Test is right. But we are 100% sure that you are two months pregnant."

I fucking don't know what to say. I'm speechless. I couldn't even move. Is this real?! Is this fucking real?!

"W—Where are my—" I got cut off by him.

"Don't worry. They don't know yet. Especially your husband. We decided to not tell them because we wanted you to know it first. Because that is a privacy. They're outside by the way, do you want me to call them?" I just nodded and he called them.

Bucky. Natasha, Tony, Steve & Sam are now inside my room. Bucky rushed hug me and kiss me.

"Baby are you alright now?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah." I said. I don't really what to say. I don't even know how to tell him. We've been waiting for this gift from above for almost 2 years.

And now it's here and I can't... I don't know...

"Hey are you really okay?" Nat asked. I took a deep breath and looked at Bucky. He stares back and looking so worried.

I took his hand and placed it on my stomach. He was confused and so the others.

"You won't be going home to just see me from a mission. But to see two from now on." Then Bucky's face isn't changing. He's still confused while the others shouted and cheered.

"Wait what?" He asked.

"SHE'S FUCKING PREGNANT!!! JAMES BUCHANAN BARNES!!!" Tony exclaimed. Then his face turned into a happy ass grandpa.

He kissed me so passionately.

"But how? The pregnancy test last month was negative?" Natasha asked confused.

"The doctor said, not all the pregnancy test are telling the truth." Then Natasha chuckles.

Bucky couldn't know what to say as well. He's in shock and happy as well. He just kissed me again and wait... he's crying?

"I'm just so happy to have this baby into our hands soon. Welcome to the world, Baby Barnes." He said and kissed my stomach.