bucky barnes | jealous

bucky and you have been dating for 2 years and a half now and inside that two years, you never saw bucky being jealous at all even though you're too close to your pals like steve, sam, thor, loki, tony & clint. he never bothered to even get mad at every move you all do.

until this one night happened

"did bucky got jealous of anything?" natasha asked you. you all are in a round circle while sitting on the floor. well actually not all because bucky, wanda & vision went out to buy some more drinks. "well, never honestly. and i'm kinda scared that when he might get jealous- you know he might be like the mad ones?" you mumbled.

"really? he never got jealous? oh lord. you were too close to steve, if i were bucky i would kill steve." sam said. "you are so mean!" steve exclaimed and you all giggled. "well at least he is not that type." you said. after all the talkings, steve went closer to you and he now drunk, well all of them even though the other drinks aren't arriving yet.

"hug! i want to hug! you! little! y/n!" steve exclaimed as he hugs you. you just laughed of how silly is steve. until you all heard a cough and you broke the hug. "having fun?" wanda asked with the drinks on her hand. you smiled at bucky and he just sat beside you.

"i'm tired. are you still going to drink?" you asked him whispered. "i'm done drinking earlier. we can call it a night." he said and you both went inside your room. you changed into comfy clothes and so is he. you lay down and you cuddled him.

"i love you." you said but no answer. you then look down at him and he is just playing with his fingers and looks like he is day dreaming. "bucky? i said i love you?" you mumbled. "yeah." was all he said. you widen your eyes and crossed your arms at him. "is there something wrong?" you asked. "nothing." he muttered.

"tell me, james." then he sighs. "steve. i hate the way he is so close to you. i've been keeping this for like a month now! i hate it! i hate the way he hugs you so seductively!" he exclaimed. you the. giggled. "why are you laughing?" he asked.

"jealous. you're jealous, bucky. aww you're cute when jealous!" you said and hugged him. "baby i'm not playing." he groaned removing the hug. "me too. okay fine starting from now on i will kind of keep away myself from him." you said. "okay good." he smiled. "that's all?" you asked a little confused. "yeah? why?" he then asked.

"wow i didn't expect that- like you're too easy- whatever. okay yeah." you said and giggled. later on you two slept together and woke up at 10 in the morning. you woke up without bucky by your side so you're assuming he's already eating breakfast.

you fixed yourself and walked along the kitchen, then you saw all the avengers are already eating then you joined them. you sat beside bucky and he just smiled. "are you two in a fight or something?" tony asked you two. you looked at bucky and he just shrugs his shoulders.

huh wait? you thought to yourself.

after eating bucky walked over to your room to watch netflix and still he isn't talking to you that much. and this time you had enough so you followed him there and asked him what's going on. "nothing." he answers. you rolled your eyes and glared at him.

"bucky. nothing? really? huh? don't make me mad by just doing this stupid 'not talking to your girlfriend' stuff." you muttered then he groaned and stopped the movie. "okay. i'm just still upset about steve. i don't know, i don't know why but i feel like he's going to get you away from me."

your eyes widen as you heard what he said. "oh lord baby. you're still jealous, i knew it." you mumbled and walked closer to him. "buck, i wouldn't let steve take me away from you. for me he is just a friend nothing at all, and you? you're my baby, angel, baby boy, my bucky." he blushed of what you said and you hugged him.

"i love you, doll. sorry about that." he said kissing your lips. "i love you too, buck." you answered back.

sebastian stan imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara