b.b. | drunk

Bucky, Steve and Sam are having a little fun on the club. It's been a while since they had their time, so here I am all alone at the Avengers Tower. Well not that like super alone, everyone was sleeping and It's 2:12AM.

And THEY AREN'T STILL HOME!

"Y/N!!!" Steve shouted. I quickly run towards the door and I saw them. Wow, just fucking great?!

"What the fuck happened?!" I shouted. Steve and Sam looks okay but Bucky?! He is fucking drunk as fuck.

"I told you to not let BUCKY DRINK THIS MUCH! AND YOU TWO?! YOU TWO ARE AS WELL DRUNK?!" I shouted at them grabbing Bucky.

"Y—YeeS!!!" Sam said. Steve who's a little bit sober took Sam in his hands and I took Bucky. Buckynis fucking heavy as fuck.

No wonder why he's so thicc.

"Bucky! I told you to not drink this much! Come on! You know that I hate it when you're drunk!" I scolded him. We're now on his room, he laying down and I'm sitting beside him.

"Doll, c'mere. I love you Doll, so much." He said pulling my hand. I'm so over with this, I really hate when Bucky is drunk. He is always like this when drunk, I can't even talk to him properly.

But what I worry the most? When they're all drunk and getting home. Of course someone would drive.

"Buck, please for God's sake! Stop drinking like this okay?! Promise me!" I shouted. He didn't responds but instead his strong arms pulled me to him.

"I love you baby doll, don't be mad. I'm not drunk." Then he chuckles. I rolled my eyes and until we both fell asleep.

.
.
.

Morning Sunshine and my sunshine isn't happy. Yes I AM NOT! I fixed myself and pour myself some coffee, when I was about to drink it, Steve and Sam joined me.

"Good Morning, Y/N." Steve said while rubbing his neck. I ignored them and drinks my Coffee.

"Are you mad?" Sam asks in a puppy version. I rolled my eyes and turned away from then, and it was a bad idea, I just saw the major problem.

"Baby, sorry." Bucky said with his puppy eyes. I just stares at him and he awkwardly smiles at me. I rolled my eyes and finished my coffee and walks towards the living room but they all stopped me.

"Let us explain please." Sam said. I crossed my arms and says, "Better not waste my time." Then the three cheers like they won an award.

"So, actually what happened was someone. Special friend actually, is accidentally there as well." Steve started.

"Then suddenly, she saw—" I cut Bucky off, "She?!" Well of course I would be paranoid?!

"Y—Yeah! Y/N please just stay put and listen to us." Sam said. I rolled my eyes and let them explain again.

"So yeah, she saw us and we couldn't say no to her because you know it's an old pal and she insists on having a drink again." Sam said. I raised an eyebrow and looks at Bucky.

"Baby, I swear. We just drink and nothing happened, please!" Bucky begs. I sighs and uncrossed my arms, "Okay. Who's this girl?" Then the three looks at each other, nervous.

"It's fine. Let's just move on, I mean she's an old pal and—" I cut Bucky off again, "Who. Is. She." I asked once again. This time, I ain't chill at all.

"Bethany May." I feel like I heard this name before, surely is. I furrowed my eyebrows and asks, "An old friend?"

"Y—Yeah." Bucky answers. I don't feel like it's an old friend, sorry but I'm not a dumb ass woman.

"Okay, fine. Apology accepted." I said and the three cheered again like they won an award. Bucky smiles and walks towards me.

"I love you, Doll." And hugs me. Oh boy, don't doll me. As we all finished talking and talking, the three decided to buy mcdonald's, great because I don't want them to see what I'm about to do.

As they left, I went on the computer area. I searched on the internet the name they gave me. I found a lot of women who had the name but none of them looks like I know. Until Wanda and Natasha went inside.

"Hey, whatcha doing here?" Wanda asked. Then Natasha scoffs, "Boys gotta be dead." Then I looked at her.

"How'd you know?" Then Wanda got the topic and puts both of her hands on her mouth, "Oh no."

"What???" I asked.

"Bethany May, one of the craziest ex of Bucky Barnes." I fucking knew it. Well Wanda and Natasha knew how I get mad, they all knew. And now I'm fucking mad.

"Hey hey hey, easy woman. You might break Bucky's neck." Natasha said grabbing my arm. "I don't care." I said.

"Bucky's Dead." I heard Wanda said as I left the room. While waiting for the three, I'm just here on the kitchen area with Tony and Bruce. Of course they don't know what's gonna happen.

Until they finally came. They were smiling like an idiots.

"Hey Doll." Bucky said who's going to hug me but I stopped him. "Bethany May, a special friend?" I said. Steve and Sam quickly moved their head to see me.

"Or a fucking special ex?" Bucky's face is now very worried and feels so sorry. Natasha and Wanda came on the kitchen as well and laughs.

"What's happening?" Tony asked the two girls.

"Yeah, what's happening?" Bruce asked as well.

"Well. These three had a wonderful night last night. Had fun with BETHANY MAY. In short for ex of Bucky." Then Bruce and Tony started to tease the three.

"You're all dead! Okay bye!" Tony said and all of them left. Now it's only the four of us.

"Please don't be mad, Doll. It's all cool, she's fine with it we're all fine. We're just friends." Bucky said. I looked at Steve and Sam, "Go. I need to talk with Bucky alone." Then Steve and Sam left.

"Doll? Please, I'm so sorry, I love you." He said trying to hug me. I'm mad but also scared that Bucky might leave me, or cheat on me.

And my tears fell down. Bucky rushes to cupped my face and asks, "Hey hey hey, why?" I removes his hands and wiped my tears away.

"Doll please tell me."

"I'm so mad that you didn't tell me about your ex last night. I'm so scared that you might cheat on me or leave me. Now do you get it?" I snapped. He sighs and hugs me.

"I love you, I wouldn't do that. And I am so sorry, my love. I shouldn't have done that, I swear to God I wouldn't ever." He broke the hug and wiped my tears away and cupped my face.

"I love you, please say it back." I sighs and says, "Yeah. I love you too." And he kissed me.