Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows at jungkook who looked at him with wide eyes. This was some new information for him. Yes it's true that he used to hangout with Jennie but that was because of his ex girlfriend jisoo who's also Lisa's friend. People just assumed jungkook was dating Jennie after his break up with jisoo but that was only until he started dating Lisa. Even though it was a rumour, some still believe they were dating.

"That's so weird. Wow. I never knew Jennie likes me!"

"Isn't it obvious? Her entire girl group liked you and you've dated each and every one of them! Poor Jennie must have felt left out!" Taehyung said sarcastically, chuckling at jungkook's expression.

"Sureee and by the way, you're such a fucking gossip queen!"

"Hey... That's rude.." Taehyung narrowed his eyes at jungkook withdrawing himself from jungkook's proximity.

"You should've seen yourself just now. You were totally in that 'gonna spill the tea' mode! God! That was hilarious!" It was jungkook's turn to laugh now and Taehyung's turn to scowl.

"Fuck off!" Taehyung yelled throwing a pillow at jungkook.

"Alright alright!" Jungkook composed himself. "So what now? I'm failing again because Jennie won't teach me?"

"Well no. Not unless you study yourself. And besides, history is easy."

"And damn boring!" Jungkook laid down on the bed horizontally, arms speed out and eyes closed, sighing in defeat.

Taehyung bit his lips and slowly climbed on jungkook who smirked but still kept his eyes closed. He kissed jungkook's neck, licking and sucking on a particular spot that made jungkook moan. Taehyung's lips travelled down once he was satisfied with the bruise on jungkook's neck. He went down and down and down almost climbing off the bed. Jungkook's eyes snapped open when Taehyung reached his belt and he propped himself on his elbows.

"Tae what are you doing?" Jungkook's eyebrows were frowned in concern because Taehyung had not given him a blow job in a while, only hand job because he wasn't ready yet.

"Giving you a snippet." Taehyung said huskily looking up at jungkook. "Of what I'd do if you passed your test."

Taehyung captured jungkook's clothed cock in his mouth making jungkook groan and throw his head back. The pleasure was there only for a second before Taehyung climbed up, grabbing jungkook's face and smashing their lips together. Jungkook fell back wrapping his hands around Taehyung's waist and kissing him roughly.

"Damn! That test went well!" Jungkook's friends cheered for him as they stepped out of their school.

"I'm proud of you man!" Eunwoo patted his back. "Now, where are you giving us the treat?"

"No where. I'm going home!" Jungkook grinned while all his friends scowled.

"That's not fair kook we helped you study! We deserve a reward!" Mingyu protested, being joined by Mark and yugyeom.

"That you do, but not today. I have something planned with Taehyung and I'm fucking excited about it." Jungkook rubbed his hands together turning around to walk ahead only to be pulled back harshly. He widened his eyes when a car zoomed passed him.

"Will you ever fucking look at the road!" Mark yelled hitting jungkook on the back of his head.

"Sorry..." Jungkook murmured.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled as he came running to the group of boys who greeted him with the same enthusiasm.

"Alright let's go!" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand to pull him towards the direction of his house but was stopped by Taehyung.